DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm Melissa! I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. First off, I'm a big-time car girl. I really dig cars of all types, and especially drag racing. I own a red 2000 Mustang convertible myself.

I've worked for the NMRA & NMCA the past few years, and now I'm helping start a new video company called powerTV which broadcasts motorsport TV and video over the internet. The cool thing is we will be covering all NMRA & NMCA events.

I'll let you know when we have some new video up! Let me know if I post too much video stuff, but we are trying to get as much feedback as we can . . . let me know what you think!
 

·
Certified CRAZY!
Joined
·
4,371 Posts
1. It sounds like you are advertising more than anything.

2. This is a "local" board....not that it necessarily excludes others, but you get the point...maybe. Can we expect to see you at any local meets or get togethers?

3. If you have something positive to contribute, welcome and good luck.

4. Hint, hint....I don't think most of us are interested in attending things in Ohio...just sayin http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=299309 I guess, some might want to watch....but IMHO I'd rather be at the event than watch on tv.
 

·
Merry HoHo
Joined
·
32,791 Posts
racegirl said:
1. It sounds like you are advertising more than anything.

2. This is a "local" board....not that it necessarily excludes others, but you get the point...maybe. Can we expect to see you at any local meets or get togethers?

3. If you have something positive to contribute, welcome and good luck.

4. Hint, hint....I don't think most of us are interested in attending things in Ohio...just sayin http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=299309 I guess, some might want to watch....but IMHO I'd rather be at the event than watch on tv.
i do not think they are selling anything, just posting the links for everyone to watch.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
32,085 Posts
I'm going to cut through the shit (read: I'm drunk and don't give a fuck):

A. Show us your tits.
B. There's not really a "B", unless it's a "B" cup or above, and you show us your tits, and you're local.
C. If you make it past all this, good luck.
 

·
Pitchin and flippin
Joined
·
5,552 Posts
GE said:
I'm going to cut through the shit (read: I'm drunk and don't give a fuck):

A. Show us your tits.
B. There's not really a "B", unless it's a "B" cup or above, and you show us your tits, and you're local.
C. If you make it past all this, good luck.
Thank god someone set this thread strait I was reading all the post and going"why in the fuck has no one asked about the titties yet?"

Welcome and post up the boobies.. Its the rules!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gee, I wish I knew about the "boob" rule before I introduced myself!
Do I get a "get out of jail free" card because I'm from California?

Well, as it turns out, when the NMRA came to Texas was before I was working for them. So, I have heard it wasn't the best race in the world, but I the weather was also extremely hot.

There is no question that Texas is probably the best and biggest state for Mustangs and Ford drag racing of all types.

Are there are any Ford events or big all-Ford shows in Texas other than FFW? Maybe something we can make a trip out of for the TV crew!?

Melissa
 

·
Formerly 5.0Vert
Joined
·
9,823 Posts
powermelissa said:
Gee, I wish I knew about the "boob" rule before I introduced myself!
Do I get a "get out of jail free" card because I'm from California?

Well, as it turns out, when the NMRA came to Texas was before I was working for them. So, I have heard it wasn't the best race in the world, but I the weather was also extremely hot.

There is no question that Texas is probably the best and biggest state for Mustangs and Ford drag racing of all types.

Are there are any Ford events or big all-Ford shows in Texas other than FFW? Maybe something we can make a trip out of for the TV crew!?

Melissa
Cali girls do not get off free, show your tits or be forever bannished;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
powermelissa said:
Well, as it turns out, when the NMRA came to Texas was before I was working for them. So, I have heard it wasn't the best race in the world, but I the weather was also extremely hot.

Melissa

powermelissa = Melissa Lawrence - wife of James Lawrence who runs the NMRA. Definitely advertising their new "internet tv" as well as not being completely candid. Working for them or married to them??? Hmmm....
 

·
T-MINUS
Joined
·
28,539 Posts
I have seen no jugs and at this point am contemplating a boycott.

Cali girls tend to let it all hang out, please follow the crowd.
 

·
T-MINUS
Joined
·
28,539 Posts
Allan, are you missing it here that bad?
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top