DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone install some MAC equal length headers for me today? If so PM me with a price.. I live in Richardson..

·
Premium Member
6,070 Posts
No Mac Equal Length headers are no fun. When I installed them on my car I had to unbolt the motor mounts and lift the engine quite a bit just to try and wegde them in. I got them in and they still hit my strut towers. Have fun doing them. The day after I installed them I took them off and got a set of BBK headers. They are much much better than the Macs. I am not going to buy Mac headers anymore unless they are longtubes.

·
Vikings are next!
8,501 Posts
Which longtube headers are the best and easiest to intall on a 02 GT with a mac o/r H-pipe? From the prices i've been quoted it's seem its no easy task!:mad:

·
Premium Member
13,083 Posts
Dangerous Miguel said:
Which longtube headers are the best and easiest to intall on a 02 GT with a mac o/r H-pipe? From the prices i've been quoted it's seem its no easy task!:mad:
I have macs and they are pretty good IMO. there are some better ones out there Im sure. When your ready I would be glad to install them for you for a fair price. You will need to sell the offroad H and buy a short H pipe with o2 extensions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts