DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still looking for a used black Z06, anyone seen any anywhere in the DFW area recently? (dealer or private party) Thanks

·
Genetically Blessed
13,733 Posts
i too am looking, but it would have to be EB, just love that color. i assume you mean other than the ones you can find in autotrader.com...has lots of 02 or 03 black z's on there in the chance you haven't checked.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buzzo said:
I have a 2003 z06, 30k miles, chrome wheels, black, for 34k PM me if interested.

any mods? Tad high on the miles for what im looking for, but still may be interested, thanks for the post.......

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
runninhorn said:
yea but priced too high........

18k to 21k is too high?????

If he will take a good trade worth 18 to 21k.......then hell take 21k cash or cashiers check for sure.

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hopper said:
18k to 21k is too high?????

If he will take a good trade worth 18 to 21k.......then hell take 21k cash or cashiers check for sure.

uh, that guy is asking $38k for an 02, there is a guy in Ft Worth asking $39k for an 04 Z, same miles, few mods and CCW's all the way around, much better deal for that price range........

·
[x] original checkboxer
10,836 Posts
runninhorn said:
uh, that guy is asking $38k for an 02, there is a guy in Ft Worth asking $39k for an 04 Z, same miles, few mods and CCW's all the way around, much better deal for that price range........
Yeah but that 61 year old dude sounds like he really takes care of his shit! He'd probably take $35k or thereabouts. Either way, I figured I'd post it because it sounds like it was really taken care of.

·
Boss
1,034 Posts
There is a pilot I know who is waiting to get his new ZO6 that he ordered and is trying to sell his 02 Black Z06 for about $28,000 lemme know if you're interested and I'll try to get ahold of him.

·
#1 HEAT FAN!!
2,531 Posts
yeah has cam, exaust, cross drilled rotors, air intake, and the 34k is firm, theyre going for a lot more than 34k on ebay right now for a 2003

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Buzzo said:
yeah has cam, exaust, cross drilled rotors, air intake, and the 34k is firm, theyre going for a lot more than 34k on ebay right now for a 2003
got any pics? What shop did the mod work?

·
#1 HEAT FAN!!
2,531 Posts
runninhorn said:
got any pics? What shop did the mod work?
I have some pictures on my other computer, I'll post them later tonight or you can email me at [email protected] only reason Im thinking about selling it is my friend is about to sell his 2004 e320 mercedes, there is no lean on the car so if you want it I have the title in hand

·
drowning in a day dream
7,025 Posts
I have 2 02's Z06's at my work right now...1 black with 8700 miles, and 1 yellow with 12k miles...

·
Premium Member
6,105 Posts
f.b.racing has one for sale

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
slow99 said:
i too am looking, but it would have to be EB, just love that color. i assume you mean other than the ones you can find in autotrader.com...has lots of 02 or 03 black z's on there in the chance you haven't checked.

got a 1 week ownership update? :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts