DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
Why not just mount it at the back of the car that way you wouldn't even need a downpipe.

I love idiots....

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
You can use a scavenge pump for oil return, that usually means a few extra bucks.... i'm sure these guys probably never even thought of how to get the oil back to the pan though :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
ok i dont know if im thinking wrong or somthing but wouldnt that kinda defeat the purpose of having a turbo? Wouldnt the tube going from the turbo to the t.b. be so long the pressure of the air would be less right? Or maybe not. Also you could easily hit a speedbump or almost anything and just rip it right off there. And third of all i thought we were trying to lose weight in our cars not put on 20 pounds of tubing just so we can have it mounted under the car. What, does he think no one will notice he has a turbo on his car or somthin? :) Sorry i just really think thats stupid in every sense.

·
Darkside
20,179 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
Its a link to ls1tech....I get no pop ups...are you a fucking moron or something? Maybe the internet doesnt like you.....

WhiteMan

I just installed popup stopper, that helped. But yes Red, there is a buttload of popups with that link. If you noticed dickweed, the post after mine concurred. :p

·
Worship me
34,275 Posts
AnotherRedHead said:
dont speak to me in that manner.
OK your highness....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.