·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
Thanks man, now change your name:mad: :p :) ...'H'

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
alright, who is this? is this the boosted's stalker that he was talking about, a while back?
It really is my cousin, he did not know what screen name to use so he came out with a semi-cool one, cause the real cool one was already taken...'H'

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
BOOSTED32V said:
It really is my cousin, he did not know what screen name to use so he came out with a semi-cool one, cause the real cool one was already taken...'H'
i deleted his thread, just now, because he was posting a reply to this thread, but clicked on "new thread" instead of "post reply"...so let him know the difference.:p

brad

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
BOOSTED32V said:
Yeah, sorry 'bout that, Got Boost? had a nice ring to it.:p ;)

Happy b-day Boosted!

[Love Shack]"HenRY! BOOSTED!"[/Love Shack]

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
i deleted his thread, just now, because he was posting a reply to this thread, but clicked on "new thread" instead of "post reply"...so let him know the difference.:p

brad
NAZI MODERATOR!

Go back to the Corral!

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
Here I was hoping it was Boosted16yrold. :(

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
01WhiteCobra said:
NAZI MODERATOR!

Go back to the Corral!
i'm in the middle of an autobiography, right now... when i get done, i'll send you a copy! it's called, Mein Kampf...lol :p

btw...happy b-day, boosted!:D

brad

·
2-7 and still a fan!
16,954 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
henry is extra special! if it helps any, he used to wear a football helmet to school everyday! j/k :D

brad
^^^ LMFAO @ Brad :D ...'H'

1 - 16 of 16 Posts