DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Crash Test Dummy
Joined
·
21,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This new guy was standing outside smoking a cig when I pulled up.

His comment as I walked to the door was "hey big man, sounds like your car is running rough"

hahahahahahahaha

I said "yeah, I gotta get that checked out".
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
lol?
 

·
Time Served
Joined
·
3,413 Posts
Is this guy a midget? He called you big.

Your 5'11" ....... maybe ?

I know you work out but I thought the term big was for big, need to loose a few pounds people, or tall people?

I know you think your phat maybe that's why he called you big :p
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
"a little rough huh, thanks for the concern dumbass!":)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
36,166 Posts
Sounds like he's related to the Valet attendant I had Friday night. He pulled up my car and as he got out he mentioned that it seemed like a pretty quick car. Told me he was considering buying a blown 351 Saleen and said "Whattya got in that thing, nitrous?" I politely gave him an abbreviated run down of the modlist while thinking to myself, "Yeah, I got's NAWZ in there, that boost gauge you saw in the gauge pod is just for looks, I just liked the blue color".:rolleyes:
 

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
Joined
·
25,373 Posts
Got Boost? said:
Told me he was considering buying a blown 351 Saleen
The correct response would've been.

"So how many other jobs do you have?"
 

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
Joined
·
14,997 Posts
You'd be cool if you had a bad alternator pulley also :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,457 Posts
AbecX said:
The correct response would've been.

"So how many other jobs do you have?"
Valet parkers make some money. My buddy made enough to make a CRX fast! 8.5's in the 1/8th. Now you know that takes some cash!:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,806 Posts
bad bowtie said:
Valet parkers make some money. My buddy made enough to make a CRX fast! 8.5's in the 1/8th. Now you know that takes some cash!:D
...and luck :D

...and a good tailwind.
 

·
Mr. Instigator
Joined
·
6,404 Posts
Monsoon X said:
This new guy was standing outside smoking a cig when I pulled up.

His comment as I walked to the door was "hey big man, sounds like your car is running rough"

hahahahahahahaha

I said "yeah, I gotta get that checked out".
LMAO!!! i wish my car cammed hard enough to get people to think it is running rough.

btw...i like your sig LOL:D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top