DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
seriously, how can u go on beleiving all that crap? the bible is fiction people. but i guess most of u like believing there is a point to your life other than dying. you do realize that is all you get out of life right? you live so that one day you can die. thats pretty much it. no heaven, no hell, no ever merciful god. on to that whole merciful and all caring bs, now thats a load of crap if i ever heard one. anyone notice how in the bible it mentions god being one vengeful mother? i believe he sent spirits into peoples bodies and called down some massive flood as well.

In all honesty all religions are made by us. they only have any power because we choose to give them power. thats about it, look at the other religions that came before us, the romans, egyptians, mormons, all of them dont exist anymore, why? bc we realized how full of crap they are. basically those that believe feel the need to explain things they cant understand or refuse to understand.

edited for bad word

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
basically those that believe feel the need to explain things they cant understand or refuse to understand.
I am sorry that you feel that way. If you think that people believe because they ignorant, then you know very little yourself. It has not been ignorance that has brought me seeking god, but just the opposite. I know many intelligent people where I work. Most of them believe in something more than their self-centered existence.

·
Crash Test Dummy
21,966 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
seriously, how can u go on beleiving all that crap? the bible is fiction people. but i guess most of u like believing there is a point to your life other than dying. you do realize that is all you get out of life right? you live so that one day you can die. thats pretty much it. no heaven, no hell, no ever merciful god. on to that whole merciful and all caring bs, now thats a load of crap if i ever heard one. anyone notice how in the bible it mentions god being one vengeful mother? i believe he sent spirits into peoples bodies and called down some massive flood as well.

In all honesty all religions are made by us. they only have any power because we choose to give them power. thats about it, look at the other religions that came before us, the romans, egyptians, mormons, all of them dont exist anymore, why? bc we realized how full of crap they are. basically those that believe feel the need to explain things they cant understand or refuse to understand.

edited for bad word
How can u go on believing that crap? The bible is not fiction man. But I guess you like believing there is no point to your worthless life other than dying. You do realize that God made us and we are here to serve him, right? You live so that one day you can believe that Jesus is your Lord and Saviour so that one day you can go to live with Him forever. Or you can not accept Him and live in eternal torment. That's pretty much it, Heaven or Hell, which do you choose? On to that whole merciful and caring BC. God is very merciful! Just the fact that you can blaspheme Him and not die immediately is a testament to that fact. The fact that he is waiting for you to see past your own hardness and recognize His works is another. But God is vengeful! I know that. Christians know that. Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling himself. So you make the choice. Heaven or Hell

"Religions" ARE made by us. Yes this is true. God did not organize a "religion" when he painted the world and created us. He had a relationship with a few people. That's it. He used that foundation to lay up a legacy of dealing with His chosen people. First the Israelites and ,through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, now us Gentiles. God was here first.

You got served! LOL

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
Re: Re: haha must suck to be you guys

Monsoon X said:
You got served! LOL
Do you always have to use both barrels, whether a bear or mosquito? ;)

·
Hero in a half shell
2,584 Posts
1994SilverGT said:

edited for bad word
actually if you do a little research, you will find that there is evidence of today that supports the bible;)

·
TWIN SPINNER
3,208 Posts

x_redhotcobra_x said:
actually if you do a little research, you will find that there is evidence of today that supports the bible;)
Far too much to be ignored.

It really boggles my mind that people like 1994SilverGT are so quick to make these assumptions. They are foundless. The only reason they refuse to see the truth is that it frees thier conscience to indulge in what ever sin suits their fancy. If there is no God than there is no moral truth.
You owe it to yourself 1994SilverGT to at least research this a bit more. This is the most important decison you will ever make so don't scoff at it. Be truthfull with yourself now; you have never sought the truth have you, you're really not sure are you whether He exists or not. Prove it to yourself.

·
Registered
421 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
thats about it, look at the other religions that came before us, the romans, egyptians, mormons, all of them dont exist anymore
Obviously he hasn't done much looking in to any religion. Last time I checked these"religions" were still thriving. Mormons have over 9 million members worldwide. Anyways, there is One true God, the "religions" or "cults" don't cut it. Jesus Christ is THE way!

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
seriously, how can u go on beleiving all that crap? the bible is fiction people.
What kind of proof do you have to back up this statement? Come on, if you want us to believe the way you do then show us some of your proof that God does not exist and the Bible is nothing more than a fictitious novel. Make me into a believer, I dare you.

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol mormons, yea let me tell thats a great religion, i know one day ill go start my own religion...why bc i feel like it, thats pretty much how mormonism got started. as for not doing any reaerch whatever, doesnt matter what "proof or logic" i use you guys wouldnt even consider what i say. i know how arguing with religious people goes. no matter what i say you just say well this is how it is...bc the bible says so...and by the way just because their is proof some events in the bible happened and some of those people might be real...doesnt actually mean that their is a god, or that their was a god's son.

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Yeah, thats what I thought. People just love to come in here and make their heathen statements claiming there is no God. But when called on the carpet about these statements they can offer no proof. :rolleyes:

How does it feel to not really know what to believe and have no real purpose for your life? Is it lonely?

·
Premium Member
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lonely? no im good.

so you are saying that u would not only read my reasoning if i were to post it, but you would actually use logic to look at it? bc if u say that then u are not a true believer, if u doubt then u dont beleive in god with all your heart and so if i am attempting to explain to someone who really does believe then their is no point at all. why bother all your gonna do in the end is say the same things over and over again

·
Boost is Good
3,135 Posts
1994SilverGT said:

edited for bad word
4 words, "The Case for Christ". Maybe you could take a few pointers from a use-to-be fellow athiest;)

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,140 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
lonely? no im good.

so you are saying that u would not only read my reasoning if i were to post it, but you would actually use logic to look at it? bc if u say that then u are not a true believer, if u doubt then u dont beleive in god with all your heart and so if i am attempting to explain to someone who really does believe then their is no point at all. why bother all your gonna do in the end is say the same things over and over again
He's skeered. Yall quit bashing on the poor heathen. Don't stoop to his level, he doesn't want to have an intelligent conversation.

·
Registered
421 Posts
1994SilverGT said:
lonely? no im good.

Are you 10 years old? I figured the 1994 in your user name could not mean that you have a 10 year old Mustang, but that you must be 10 years old yourself. You post, then you are asked to provide basis for your post, and chose not to. Instead posting an even more ignorant remark full of spelling erros and flawed logic. Kind of like what a 10 year old would do...Post something worthwhile and contribute, or go play with your legos after you eat your after school snack. Thanks!

·
Hero in a half shell
2,584 Posts

281R said:
4 words, "The Case for Christ". Maybe you could take a few pointers from a use-to-be fellow athiest;)
i have been agnostic for about 3 years untill i saw "the passion of the christ." that pretty much changed me.:) i'm still working on the change, its not easy.:(

·
98 SVT Cobra
5,109 Posts
Re: Re: Re: haha must suck to be you guys

1994SilverGT said:
lonely? no im good.

I am always willing to listen to someone who can provide proof for their statements and what they believe. I can be as open-minded as anyone.
x_redhotcobra_x said:
i have been agnostic for about 3 years untill i saw "the passion of the christ." that pretty much changed me.:) i'm still working on the change, its not easy.:(
Thats awesome dude.

1 - 20 of 252 Posts