DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
the guy odviously couldnt drive, not to say he woudl of still beat him but still. I hate peopel who take a vehicle that still has paper tags on it and think they can go to the track and whoop up on some folks.
 

·
2-7 and still a fan!
Joined
·
16,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
inline 6 said:
the guy odviously couldnt drive
Damn Inline are you a FORD guy or a LS1FAG?:confused: According to the thread, the guy in the Lightning was in the staging lanes and got called out by the SRT, the Lightning then put 3 bus lengths on his bitch ass for talking shit. Now, if you do not think a Lightning is fast come out to the track next weekend and I will race you in my wifes Lightning :rolleyes: ...'H'
 

·
2-7 and still a fan!
Joined
·
16,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mustang_marc said:
It's hers now? LOL
It makes getting owned that much better MMarc when you tell someone they got owned by the wifes vehicle ;) ...'H'
 

·
you stinky bitch
Joined
·
3,728 Posts
damn dude, nobody said the L was slow. Like I said that is probly some middle age guy who just bought that thing thinking he would be king of the road. Did you see his reaction? The way he was driving would lead one to believe that he odviously dosent make it to the track much. I dont think you want any of the s10, I have 100 more Hp then a stock L and I weigh 1000+ lbs less.
 

·
2-7 and still a fan!
Joined
·
16,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
inline 6 said:
I have 100 more Hp then a stock L and I weigh 1000+ lbs less.
Sounds like a race, say when? ;) ...'H'
 

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
Joined
·
14,140 Posts

·
Got Lateral G's??
Joined
·
9,822 Posts
In the dodge owners defense, he was rolling on the stock 24 inch wheels and the lightning was on Slicks.......No shit he can't put the power down.

Put some stickies on the dodge and let's try it again.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
aggie97 said:
In the dodge owners defense, he was rolling on the stock 24 inch wheels and the lightning was on Slicks.......No shit he can't put the power down.

Put some stickies on the dodge and let's try it again.
Blame dodge for that one... and they're 22".
 

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
Joined
·
11,619 Posts
inline 6 said:
the guy odviously couldnt drive, not to say he woudl of still beat him but still. I hate peopel who take a vehicle that still has paper tags on it and think they can go to the track and whoop up on some folks.
I could be wrong, but I think that was SW - you know, the guy that has driven a six speed C5, six speed Supra, and six speed zr-1 into the 9's....
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top