DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anybody that would cut my cats off and weld in some resonator tubing in place. a buddy of mine did it to his and i think it sounded better that an after market. well i have long since parted ways with the a%^hole so i cant use his connection. can anyone do this for me.

·
heavy weight
267 Posts
check with stanford mufflers in denton talk to zach 940-382-2242

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,619 Posts
I will sell you on off road H for foxes with shorties for $65 :D

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Just have the stock manifolds dumped behind the front wheels.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
firemandgs said:
dont you think that would get kinda old after a while if i dumped it after the front wheels.
Well it depends, are you the type that likes quite exhaust? If yes, then it will get old for you. But if you like loud exhaust then it will sound great and you will get used to it once your ear drums break in:D :p

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
Re: Re: h pipe

erfan said:
Well it depends, are you the type that likes quite exhaust? If yes, then it will get old for you. But if you like loud exhaust then it will sound great and you will get used to it once your ear drums break in:D :p

Ahh, I can't even imagine the horrible sound that must emit

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i am not looking for quite. right now i have stock manafolds, stock h-pipe, 2 chamber flows dumped so quite is not in my mind. so who will run the pipe from the manafolds to behind the front wheels? and will i lose horse power not having any back pressure?

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
firemandgs said:
well i am not looking for quite. right now i have stock manafolds, stock h-pipe, 2 chamber flows dumped so quite is not in my mind. so who will run the pipe from the manafolds to behind the front wheels? and will i lose horse power not having any back pressure?
Goto B&G Mufflers in Grapevine right off William D. Tate and Northwest highway rd. They charged me $30 to do it. And that whole backpressure argument is a big myth!! You are not going to blow up your valves and loose power, you are actually going to gain upper RPM power and lose the wieght of the h pipe and mufflers and get an awesome sound you have never heard before!! Think of it this way, imagine blowing through a straw and then imagine your mouth wide open and you blowing air out, which way gets air out more quickly and easier? The pipes extending from the manifolds down to the driver and passenger door is like opening up the breathing of your engine.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Re: h-pipe

firemandgs said:
would you have any pictures of this it sounds interesting?
I donot, but even better where in Lewisville do you stay? We could meet up at the Vista Ridge mall tommorow and you could see for yourself, and we could even go together to that exhaust shop and have it done if you like, just let me know:) :D

·
Watch Me Do Me
7,142 Posts
Re: Re: h pipe

erfan said:
You are not going to blow up your valves and loose power, you are actually going to gain upper RPM power and lose the wieght of the h pipe and mufflers and get an awesome sound you have never heard before!!
exhaust gas velocity.

Go look it up in one of your magazines sitting on your desk.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts