DFW Mustang Forums banner

Gun Question...

201 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  evil jose 
#1 ·
Is a 30 rnd clip legal for me to own for my glock, or is it law enforcement only?

I didn't know they even existed, but I found one at the gun show two weekends ago. Just wondering, the guy gave me his card, and said that he would even ship it if I decided i wanted it later.

#3 ·
No, but why the hell not? Just answer the damn question, you should know the answer.

Actually I am a really damn good shot, but I have never shot my glock. Hopefully i will soon.

#5 ·
im only, but i've read the Texas Handgun & Rifle book, from what ive read, i belive it is still legal to own and use a 30 round mag. but it might have changed, i dunno. but i DO suggest that you get this book, helps you understand the laws a bit better.

#6 ·
It's legal as long as it was produced before 1994, if they we're made after that, the only way you can have them is if you are Law Enforcement.

#12 ·
Any of the magazines for the 17, 18, 19, or 34 will work in your 26, however they will hang out beyond where the standard magazine does.

#13 ·
onlya302 said:
Any of the magazines for the 17, 18, 19, or 34 will work in your 26, however they will hang out beyond where the standard magazine does.
I know they stick out. I just hate going to the range and reloading every 7 or 8 shots. I havent looked for them in a while or been to any shows lately. I thought they would be getting scarce about now.

#15 ·
onlya302 said:
It's legal as long as it was produced before 1994, if they we're made after that, the only way you can have them is if you are Law Enforcement.
what he said

#16 ·
Eric357 said:
I know they stick out. I just hate going to the range and reloading every 7 or 8 shots. I havent looked for them in a while or been to any shows lately. I thought they would be getting scarce about now.
Just buy more magazines then. Either way your still loading the same amount of bullets to shoot the same amount through the gun. Those 30 round magazine are extremely expensive and you can buy 3 or 4 "regular" magazines for the same price, just makes better sense to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.