DFW Mustang Forums banner

GRRR I can't take it!

203 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  FatassLX 
#1 ·
I'm itching to go out and drive my car around. I don't care where. i'm not looking to race, I just love driving it. Ohh the sound of 32v's of fury. :D

Do you get like this? Where do you "run off to" for an hour or so.

#2 ·
I feel ya man. That itch was the ONLY reason I built the car the way it is today. It has it all - but it all works towards one goal...for cruise-friendly driving. The track, a car show, NONE of that matters near as much as just driving it. The ONLY attention whoring worth doing is in your car on a busy road. :cool: I love it.

Me and Frogger spent 11 hours cruising him around one Saturday. No shit! 11 hours straight. :eek: It was a freaking blast! We've spent many hours just flipping through my CD's, going deaf and getting whip lash "barking" at the other 'stangs cruising on Sunday afternoons especially. Damn. Now I CAN'T WAIT either. :rolleyes: :p

#3 ·
Boo hoo. My car hasn't run in 3 months. But when it DID... yeah I had the same feeling. :D

#9 ·
Back safe and sound...

Took coit to preston
preston to 635
635 to 35
35 to downtown
looped downtown 3 times
shot up 75 to campbell

Roads are wet but no ice anywhere... even had that awful seafoam green neon with the black wing try to race me on 75N... what a tard.

#16 ·
Girls can too said:
Me and Frogger spent 11 hours cruising him around one Saturday. No shit! 11 hours straight. :eek:
haha, done that. 350+ cd's and a gas card rule :D me and a friend decided to drive to OKC just to get dinner one night. that was a weird night...first exit we took off 35 into OKC took us straight to the titty bars :cool: :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.