DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm itching to go out and drive my car around. I don't care where. i'm not looking to race, I just love driving it. Ohh the sound of 32v's of fury. :D

Do you get like this? Where do you "run off to" for an hour or so.

· Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
I feel ya man. That itch was the ONLY reason I built the car the way it is today. It has it all - but it all works towards one goal...for cruise-friendly driving. The track, a car show, NONE of that matters near as much as just driving it. The ONLY attention whoring worth doing is in your car on a busy road. :cool: I love it.

Me and Frogger spent 11 hours cruising him around one Saturday. No shit! 11 hours straight. :eek: It was a freaking blast! We've spent many hours just flipping through my CD's, going deaf and getting whip lash "barking" at the other 'stangs cruising on Sunday afternoons especially. Damn. Now I CAN'T WAIT either. :rolleyes: :p

· Registered
3,103 Posts
Boo hoo. My car hasn't run in 3 months. But when it DID... yeah I had the same feeling. :D

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm off... wish me luck.

Pj's under jeans... longsleeve shirt with a jacket, bottle of water, and fully charged cell phone. Doin it boy scout style. See y'all in an hour or so.

· IA2
22,150 Posts
Back in the day i'd throw in a Boston cassette and cruise around pointlessly in the T/A at night for hours. It was fun just being a part of the night - hard to explain.

<--too old/no time for that now..... :(

· Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back safe and sound...

Took coit to preston
preston to 635
635 to 35
35 to downtown
looped downtown 3 times
shot up 75 to campbell

Roads are wet but no ice anywhere... even had that awful seafoam green neon with the black wing try to race me on 75N... what a tard.

· Premium Member
5,697 Posts
Girls can too said:
Me and Frogger spent 11 hours cruising him around one Saturday. No shit! 11 hours straight. :eek:
haha, done that. 350+ cd's and a gas card rule :D me and a friend decided to drive to OKC just to get dinner one night. that was a weird night...first exit we took off 35 into OKC took us straight to the titty bars :cool: :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.