DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to meet alot of people today. I managed to squeak out a 1.77 --60' time
8.010 --1/8th mile
85.58 ----mph

I may have to take some seats out next time and that speaker box in the truck to slip into the high 7's :D


Had a 8.03, and 8.05 on some other runs. Oh and 8.14 spinning off the line. :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
i got to the dale right as you were leaving. i saw your car and a few other old cars leaving down new hope when i turned on there off the parkway. congrats on the new times.
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SLOWVERADO said:
i got to the dale right as you were leaving. i saw your car and a few other old cars leaving down new hope when i turned on there off the parkway. congrats on the new times.

Thanks....... :)
 

·
IA2
Joined
·
22,413 Posts
Man I saw that run right when we were leaving :( ya can't get much closer to a 7 LOL....

Car sounded really good though :cool:
 

·
PVC Racing
Joined
·
9,779 Posts
nice times, and so close to the 7's. If you would have just taken some weight out, lol. Did you really need that speaker box back there?
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slo95.0 said:
haha, barry you could have taken a shit and been in the 7's :D

LMFDO!!! your probably right Steve. :D I am almost sure if I hadn't shifted at 5k on that run I would have been there. :rolleyes:
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mikeb said:
Man I saw that run right when we were leaving :( ya can't get much closer to a 7 LOL....

Car sounded really good though :cool:

Thanks Mike ..............you were ripping some good times out there for sure. :cool:
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
musclestang89 said:
nice times, and so close to the 7's. If you would have just taken some weight out, lol. Did you really need that speaker box back there?

I come real close to yanking that box right before that last set of runs. :D I should have. :rolleyes:
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
propellerhead said:
Take one for the team, Barry. ;)


You sorry dog! :eek: Thats just not right. Glad you finally got your race track cherry busted. That poor girl you took out there is roasted. :eek: Hope she's not to miserable. :)
 

·
The token Asian guy
Joined
·
8,050 Posts
I had fun. I can get addicted to the track. Now I want taller gears even more!

Your car is sweet, man. Good to see you out there.
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slo95.0 said:
LMMFAO!!!!!!! do it barry PLEASE!!! i will buy a 6pk for the cause! :D

I have no idea what your talking about. :rolleyes:
 

·
Boneless
Joined
·
3,226 Posts
Ha Ha,

Congrats on the time. I am fighting for that 7 second run too. My best at 'Dale was an 8.007,(not today). I could have just pissed instead of shit and hit a 7 :D
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
hey ssman thanks for being my first victim.. hehehe nice car what did you run against me??
 

·
Darkside
Joined
·
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car-less Chris said:
hey ssman thanks for being my first victim.. hehehe nice car what did you run against me??

I ran a 8.141..............had a little spinning out of the hole................so much for the better traction lane :rolleyes: Your car doesn't smoke a bit ;) It was good to meet you. Your car was leaving me pretty bad. :D It was a pleasure to be victimized by you. :cool:
 

·
parts pusher
Joined
·
21,987 Posts
yeah thanks! i need to get some better valve cover gaskets..but it was a hurry up job to make it out there..
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top