1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to meet alot of people today. I managed to squeak out a 1.77 --60' time
8.010 --1/8th mile
85.58 ----mph

I may have to take some seats out next time and that speaker box in the truck to slip into the high 7's :D

Had a 8.03, and 8.05 on some other runs. Oh and 8.14 spinning off the line. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
480 Posts
i got to the dale right as you were leaving. i saw your car and a few other old cars leaving down new hope when i turned on there off the parkway. congrats on the new times.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SLOWVERADO said:
i got to the dale right as you were leaving. i saw your car and a few other old cars leaving down new hope when i turned on there off the parkway. congrats on the new times.

Thanks....... :)

·
IA2
22,413 Posts
Man I saw that run right when we were leaving :( ya can't get much closer to a 7 LOL....

Car sounded really good though :cool:

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
nice times, and so close to the 7's. If you would have just taken some weight out, lol. Did you really need that speaker box back there?

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slo95.0 said:
haha, barry you could have taken a shit and been in the 7's :D

LMFDO!!! your probably right Steve. :D I am almost sure if I hadn't shifted at 5k on that run I would have been there. :rolleyes:

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mikeb said:
Man I saw that run right when we were leaving :( ya can't get much closer to a 7 LOL....

Car sounded really good though :cool:

Thanks Mike ..............you were ripping some good times out there for sure. :cool:

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
musclestang89 said:
nice times, and so close to the 7's. If you would have just taken some weight out, lol. Did you really need that speaker box back there?

I come real close to yanking that box right before that last set of runs. :D I should have. :rolleyes:

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
propellerhead said:
Take one for the team, Barry. ;)

You sorry dog! :eek: Thats just not right. Glad you finally got your race track cherry busted. That poor girl you took out there is roasted. :eek: Hope she's not to miserable. :)

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
I had fun. I can get addicted to the track. Now I want taller gears even more!

Your car is sweet, man. Good to see you out there.

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slo95.0 said:
LMMFAO!!!!!!! do it barry PLEASE!!! i will buy a 6pk for the cause! :D

I have no idea what your talking about. :rolleyes:

·
Boneless
3,226 Posts
Ha Ha,

Congrats on the time. I am fighting for that 7 second run too. My best at 'Dale was an 8.007,(not today). I could have just pissed instead of shit and hit a 7 :D

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
hey ssman thanks for being my first victim.. hehehe nice car what did you run against me??

·
Darkside
20,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car-less Chris said:
hey ssman thanks for being my first victim.. hehehe nice car what did you run against me??

I ran a 8.141..............had a little spinning out of the hole................so much for the better traction lane :rolleyes: Your car doesn't smoke a bit ;) It was good to meet you. Your car was leaving me pretty bad. :D It was a pleasure to be victimized by you. :cool:

·
parts pusher
21,987 Posts
yeah thanks! i need to get some better valve cover gaskets..but it was a hurry up job to make it out there..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts