DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Old Fart
1,359 Posts
I contracted out to Alcon last Summer. Helped convert their HR Peoplesoft backend from Unix/Oracle to Windows/SQL Server.

Nice place.

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GT98SVO said:
I contracted out to Alcon last Summer. Helped convert their HR Peoplesoft backend from Unix/Oracle to Windows/SQL Server.

Nice place.
I started as a contractor here in 99 became an employee in June 2001. IMO, there are few places better to work for in the DFW metroplex, but I'm kind of biased. :)

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
Kenny_Stang said:
I started as a contractor here in 99 became an employee in June 2001. IMO, there are few places better to work for in the DFW metroplex, but I'm kind of biased. :)
That's cool you feel like that and the company treat's you as such.

There is some hope!

·
I'm going Commando
7,526 Posts
Kenny_Stang said:
The politics of the place (over on the lab side) are a little shady but you cant argue with the pay! And it isnt like you do any work all day anyway!

·
Texas Rangers #1
10,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RyanB said:
The politics of the place (over on the lab side) are a little shady but you cant argue with the pay! And it isnt like you do any work all day anyway!
LOL. So I've heard, but I never have to deal with that. The IT side is pretty good now, but in the past we had some pretty crappy directors. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts