DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any definite information. He was on full retirement. So I'm assuming he was inlisted for 30 years+. I need to know if his retirement will continue for my grandmother or if there is any kind of lump payment on death. Death was of natural causes. Not in the line of duty or because of any injury incured through the line of duty.

Any experience? Or can anyone find me an information number. I can't find didly!

·
Gun Nut- Got Lead?
1,203 Posts
P.O.S._Dubyuharex said:
I can't find any definite information. He was on full retirement. So I'm assuming he was inlisted for 30 years+. I need to know if his retirement will continue for my grandmother or if there is any kind of lump payment on death. Death was of natural causes. Not in the line of duty or because of any injury incured through the line of duty.

Any experience? Or can anyone find me an information number. I can't find didly!
Call local recruiters office for his branch of the service.

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Sorry for your loss.
If he did not retire fullly disabled and die of his disablement, benefits may stop.
My father retired fully disabled, Lt. Col. and died of his disablement 20 years ago. My mother still gets benefits today as well as SS.

Good luck

·
white devil
1,106 Posts
Sorry about your loss. If you or your family have a financial planner try talking with them. They deal with issues like this often and they are usually easier to get ahold of than a govt office. Hope this helps.

·
Other half of bitter
7,141 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Nick. let us know if we can do anything :(

·
Registered
338 Posts
i'm sorry for your loss. if there"s anything we can do,let us know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts