DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally did it!! I had to race the 100 lap oval five times, and I finally got the indy car!!:p Are there any other indy type car's in this game? Well I am of to race again. :)

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,447 Posts
since you did it the hard way. im gunna tell you a easy way. cause i did it the hard way forever. get your escudo. put it as a auto then on the controller switch the gas to the right analog stick start it get you a rubber band and set your toggles like sp
---> <----- then just sit it down and let it do its job. ive did it twice tonight :D

·
gettin sideways
4,074 Posts
this game has been out for over a year and it seems like just now everyone is playing it. i have been playing it a lot lately. i got one of my cars to go 402 MPH:D too bad it was a Chevy :rolleyes:

i guess the Gameshark doesnt give you all the cars. i only have one indy car (the black one)

is there anyway to get all the cars with the Gameshark? i know i know, its cheating but it saves a lot of time :D

sleeperLS, someone just now told me how to do that but it doesnt work :confused: he said a sony controller wont work and thats all i have so is there another way to do it?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This indy car handles great. I have a C5R and it handles like crap. I just picked up a GT40.:)

·
1,818 Posts
Red92Stang said:
this game has been out for over a year and it seems like just now everyone is playing it. i have been playing it a lot lately.
Its one of those games that you can keep playing until the next version comes out. I have seen a few driving games that look better graphic wise but none that have the drivability or feel of GT3.

·
Got Lateral G's??
9,573 Posts
blaze1076 said:
This indy car handles great. I have a C5R and it handles like crap. I just picked up a GT40.:)
How did you get the GT-40. That is the only car I want but don't have.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aggie97 said:
How did you get the GT-40. That is the only car I want but don't have.

I won the gran turismo all-stars race in the amature league. It's a 10 track series race. They pick out of four cars, so I was lucky.:D

·
Fear the lawn gnome
4,447 Posts
on the series races you can also choose the car you want just before the last race save game make sure you have anuf points to win and then race the last race if you want to but i dont. if you dont get the car you want just reload your memory card and try again.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Black5OHFox said:
How did you get 100%??? I completed EVERYTHING and only had 98%:confused:
You got an early version. GT3 was originally supposed to include a straight track race series. They fixed the percentage error in later production runs of the game.

·
DFWStangs Member
1,038 Posts
Best indy car period is the F094/S
I have a Hybrid F094/s w/3000 HP the thing flys, I also built a Hybrid SS camaro w/ 3200 HP on the Indy car Chassie It looks funky in the garage ( Wheels stick out farther than they should) that will outrun any Indy car. If you have the Game Shark its easy. That game never gets old!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.