DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we went ahead and got a limo for tomorrow night. Also there is 1 more girl to join us.;) Damn that will be 4 girls. I don't even think we are going to go to the Clubhouse this week. I'm not for sure if we are going to go anywhere, we might just drive around.

This time I'm not throwing up, but I really need to borrow my buddies camera. I hope he lets me borrow it, casue I still haven't bought me another camera after losing my only digtal camera last Sunday. Shit I mgiht just take my 35mm :D

·
you cant see me
15,960 Posts
musclestang89 said:
Well we went ahead and got a limo for tomorrow night. Also there is 1 more girl to join us.;) Damn that will be 4 girls. I don't even think we are going to go to the Clubhouse this week. I'm not for sure if we are going to go anywhere, we might just drive around.

This time I'm not throwing up, but I really need to borrow my buddies camera. I hope he lets me borrow it, casue I still haven't bought me another camera after losing my only digtal camera last Sunday. Shit I mgiht just take my 35mm :D
im down for a clubhouse GTG sunday nite, let me know if ya go and ill introduce you to summer and a couple of my favorite ladies.

·
PVC Racing
9,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quickls1chick said:
Run away run away! :p

No why would u say that:confused: :D

We decided to call it off casue a couple of people couldn't go. Oh well, we will just make plans later. I had my buddies camera and was ready to go. The plan was not to get as drunk as I was last time.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts