DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got an 88gt and i am looking for an even trade for a coupe. must be clean can be stock/modded, auto/stick dosent really matter. no red int's but might consider if it is at the right price. i dont want a turd. if its nice enough i might throw in some cash. must be dependable. heres what i got should be getting a pics link soon, thanks. and iam from houston.

the car is a 88gt. 94,xxx miles,smoke white upper w/ silver ground effects. nice grey cloth. harwood 2 1/2, good ponys, new 6pc. headlight set. has full exhaust headders to the tips. 3.73 gears. hurst short throw. K&N, pulleys, tb, cd player, and shit lite. really clean car runs strong it just time for something faster. as far as price iam open to offers, i guess around 5200 or so.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
S-H-I-F-T

ok fellas its a shift lite. i would hope you all know what this is. i see 5 replys i think someone wants the car and i find its just a bunch of bull shitters.. but if thats what gets your jollys off dont let me stop you. yall have fun:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
1989 Ford Coupe 5.0 Grey seats rest is tan interior. White exterior with a black hood Pony rims Brand new Road hugger tires 245/50/16's.

Mods on the car: Mac 1 5/8 Headers, Off road H pipe, Dynomax super turbo mufflers, 73mm 1994 Cobra MAF, Mallory wires, Blue Thunder Shifter , King cobra Clutch Brand new,K&N air filter,MSD 6AL.

What is wrong with the car: Car was wrecked along time ago the pervious owner rear ended some one,it was fixed, Car needs a new drivers door. and new door handles. there is 3 dents on the roof from when the owner berfore me didnt latch the hood and flew back., and it needs paint. other than that runs VERY strong.
Thanks
Trevor
281-398-9558

1 - 11 of 11 Posts