DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
BACK TO THE FRONT
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post this last night but the link did not work. If you have already seen it or it has been posted, sorry. Be sure to read the info when it is finished. The guy got bashed because of some of the pics but thats just reality. It scrolls fast but if you move your mouse onto the writing it slows down. Here is the link.

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

·
Registered
338 Posts
wow. i got goosebumps.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
NeedAcoupe said:
Damn, that piss's me off just watching it..:mad:
The people that bashed the guy for making it should have a background check done to make sure they're not terrorist. THAT WAS AWSOME! I know I will never forget that day, and hopefully vids like that will ensure NO ONE will ever forget. :mad:

·
Premium Member
10,174 Posts
goatman said:
The people that bashed the guy for making it should have a background check done to make sure they're not terrorist. THAT WAS AWSOME! I know I will never forget that day, and hopefully vids like that will ensure NO ONE will ever forget. :mad:
I don't think he's pissed off at the video itself nor is he bashing it. I think he's mad about what happened, just like everyone else.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
GTChick01 said:
I don't think he's pissed off at the video itself nor is he bashing it. I think he's mad about what happened, just like everyone else.
In the original post he said the guy who made it got bashed, b/c of some of the pictures used. As tragic as they are that's part of it, and it needs to be told. Just my opinion. I feel very strongly about what happened and I get a little worked up about it.

·
Premium Member
4,984 Posts
GTChick01 said:
You would be correct.... IM not bashing the maker of the video or any of the pics he used. That piss's me off to think and remember what happened to all of those innocent people.:eek:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
NeedAcoupe said:
You would be correct.... IM not bashing the maker of the video or any of the pics he used. That piss's me off to think and remember what happened to all of those innocent people.:eek:
Oh no. I wasn't talking about you, I was agreeing with you. I was talking about the original post where the maker of the video was bashed.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks for the video. I was at ground-zero in NY on new years eve. Its very sad to stand there and look through those gates at that big crater in the ground and know what took place there. Hopefully no one ever forgets.

·
Still Serving Time
1,665 Posts
damn. i still can remember just like yesterday getting to work late (as usual) and seeing on the tv that a plane hit the first tower. i thought what a dumb ass. then the second one hit and the goose bumps came out and i knew we just got sucker punched. i was useless all day.

that day i wont forget. the shock, sorrow, anger.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts