DFW Mustang Forums banner

Good Boy!!

573 views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  sis-in-law 
#1 ·
Hahaha, my dog Chopper finally stood still long enough to take a picture. He's 9mos old and still looks like a puppy!

#13 ·
Sal2kZ28 said:
The eyes....
He's got one brown and one blue. Not that big a deal. I think his mom was some kind of Australian Shepherd mix, and that's where the blue comes from.

Heather, you guys can come by and see him tonight if you want. I won't be there till about 8 or so, so come by after that.

If he chews up my carpet one more gawdamned time, you people that think he's cute can have him. :D

#16 ·
46Tbird said:
He's got one brown and one blue. Not that big a deal. I think his mom was some kind of Australian Shepherd mix, and that's where the blue comes from.

Heather, you guys can come by and see him tonight if you want. I won't be there till about 8 or so, so come by after that.

If he chews up my carpet one more gawdamned time, you people that think he's cute can have him. :D
i thought you were gonna leave him in the kennel? you'll have to do it everyday.
i'll see how mike feels and call you. those pics make me miss him.

#19 ·
sis-in-law said:
i thought you were gonna leave him in the kennel? you'll have to do it everyday.
i'll see how mike feels and call you. those pics make me miss him.
Yeah, he stays in the kennel now. He actually seems to like it. When I'm home I leave the door open and he'll take a toy in there and play on his back, etc.

I wasn't serious about getting rid of him. He's just a baby now, I'm sure he'll grow out of it. When he gets a little older I'll let him start staying out and hope he doesn't dig again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.