DFW Mustang Forums banner

Going to build a Texas Hold'em table for a house game we are going to start this fall

532 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Blakeski 
#1 ·
I need to know where is the best place to get the felt, bumper vinyl, and cupholders? This is a similar design to what I am going to build...

http://www.junell.cc/pokertable/

See less See more
#5 ·
I built one almost exactly like that (minus the cupholders) and got almost all of my stuff from jo-ann fabric and craft store. We got the armrest vinyl, the padding, and the NICE felt (and beneath-the-felt foam) from there. FYI, pulling the vinyl over the foam and rail is a 2 person job and is a PITA to get it right without creases or folds, but is definitely worth it :D

#6 ·
I actually have a very close friends that just re felted his table. Go to hancock fabrics. The felt is not hard to lay down, and you WONT need to people to do it, at least I didnt. Are you running a cash game or what? My buddy runs a cash game 5 nights a week, and he completly lives off of what the house makes...not to mention he is very well off now.

#8 ·
I actually have a very close friends that just re felted his table. Go to hancock fabrics. The felt is not hard to lay down, and you WONT need to people to do it, at least I didnt. Are you running a cash game or what? My buddy runs a cash game 5 nights a week, and he completly lives off of what the house makes...not to mention he is very well off now.
Nice job making this public about your buddy, idiot.

#10 ·
I prob, woulda left that info out of my post. But he left his buddy anonymous so no harm right?
yah but still a stupid move on his part.

#13 ·
You don't need two people to do anything with it. I have built several of them and haven't needed any help.

Don't waste your time @ Hancock or JoAnn, they both suck and have cheap materials.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.