DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My aggravation is building....

Does anyone ever just wanna get away and cut loose for a night? Is that too much to ask for? My Christmas wish is that I could find a damn party where there's just a whole lot of beer, music, laughs, and more laughs.

But NO! Instead I'm stuck at home!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:mad: :mad:

(my tantrum has now ended....for now)

thanks to anyone who can sympathize:)

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black5OHFox said:
North Dallas
So I guess, with your specific directions and all, I'll be there in about an hour! j/k LOL:D

Let's see...head north on that highway and take that exit. Turn on that street until you see that house...did I miss anything?

Sorry, like I said, the tension is building. I've got a bad case of "I wanna get the hell out of here" syndrome and I'm afraid it's caused me to be quite the smart ass.

Hope you're not offended!:D

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I'm gonna throw a party

Marisa said:
motherjuggz, I completely know how you feel. You have no idea...
We need to have some sort of "shit sux let's get fucked up party"

what do ya' say! I'll buy the first keg and you bring the beer nuts?:D

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
mutherjuggz said:
So I guess, with your specific directions and all, I'll be there in about an hour! j/k LOL:D

Let's see...head north on that highway and take that exit. Turn on that street until you see that house...did I miss anything?

Sorry, like I said, the tension is building. I've got a bad case of "I wanna get the hell out of here" syndrome and I'm afraid it's caused me to be quite the smart ass.

Hope you're not offended!:D

Where the hell you coming from?

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Black5OHFox said:
Ahh. I'm right off of 190 and Frankford rd.
I have no idea where that is...looks like your invite may be in vain my friend. I do appreciate it, but I'd be driving around in circles.

Y'see! My first invite in weeks and I don't even know who you are or how the hell to get there! That doesn't make for a very promising visit. Perhaps I can throw one big ass bash and put a public invite on here for everyone to come join.....what d'ya say?

·
Gone but never forgotten
17,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Re: I think I'm gonna throw a party

Marisa said:
Hell yeah - I'm up for it...but I can't tonight. ugh. :mad:
Nah, too short of notice (I feel your pain)....Well, maybe some sort of new years bash or sumthin'. That allows time and preparation. Maybe even a week or two into the new year....that way I can get my bonus check and I don't have to tap into bill money.:) Lemme know!:D Hell I'll figure something out if everyone's game!:p

·
Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
OH MY, can I ever feel your pain! I've been working so much, and now I'm sick, but JESUS do I ever need to get out and DO something! :(

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.