DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Meeeeooowww
17,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look on page18 of the February 2003 issue

her hate e-mail against the ricer stang ,that was used for the front cover, made the magazine:D

I think they relize that no one liked that civic...I mean Mustang

·
Banned
31,394 Posts
Damn, they got SLAMMED for having that car by quite a few readers. Not like it was much of a suprise to see everyone act that way. I'm letting my subscription run out this month. Well written and thought out letter by Crystal.

·
Gracie Jiu Jitsu Addict
17,123 Posts
LOL...WTG girl ! Chris98GT I believe Emailed Campy too and got some jerk-off response from him. The may print some of the mail they get but certainly never print the responses they send back. The one they put in MMFF to the complaints said : " Calm down, kids. It was one car in one issue. WE thought is was different enough to warrant some coverage. Some staffers actually liked it. Not everyone agrees. But you have to ask : Wasnt it better than the Mustang lowrider we ran a few years back? "

MMFF is a joke as of the last 2 years or so. They run the same tech articles over and over. In my opinion its just a magazine that throws in the same shit over and over again just so they can get paid by their advertisers to market their products. The Feb. issue is 250 pages long..more then half of it advertisments.

Anyone else notice the lame nicknames Campy gave himself in this issue? "Sultan of Shift" or "Hunka Burnin Love" lol....They been sniffing race fuel again at MMFF.

·
OLD SCHOOL crew
11,186 Posts
anyone have a pic of the stang in question? I no longer subscribe to mm&ff

Why the mag sucks, same old same old re-hashed tech articles. They had a heads cam blower project car barely run 12's, heads cam fox that only made 274 rear wheel, but can get nearly 400hp from project stocker? What gives? most cars in the mag don't look good, they all have welds, cowl hoods, and stock interiors...they don't try to embrace the new trends, and they don't know what serious hp there is running around today. They stick there head in the sand and have a bad attitude about the future of autmotive performance and the mustang.

What I would like to see from MM&FF...Street cars with real power. There are 1k hp cars on the street in this country. Serious tech features. Do stuff not many people do or have knowledge about. Build 400rwhp+++ NA cars. Do home turbo projects on 5ohs and 4.6's...kits are too expensive, show people how to make there own. Build fast(how about some 10sec. streeters?) modular cars, they are the future, it's sad to say, but not many people care about fast foxes, it's been done and done and done again. How about a project 03 Cobra with the kenne bell blower, how about a project focus...shoot for 400whp or more...Girls are fine, but no more UGLY BITCHES!!! Cars that have more than just an s-trim welds and a cowl hood. Ok, rant off...

·
Meeeeooowww
17,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HobieF3 said:
anyone have a pic of the stang in question? I no longer subscribe to mm&ff

Why the mag sucks, same old same old re-hashed tech articles. They had a heads cam blower project car barely run 12's, heads cam fox that only made 274 rear wheel, but can get nearly 400hp from project stocker? What gives? most cars in the mag don't look good, they all have welds, cowl hoods, and stock interiors...they don't try to embrace the new trends, and they don't know what serious hp there is running around today. They stick there head in the sand and have a bad attitude about the future of autmotive performance and the mustang.

What I would like to see from MM&FF...Street cars with real power. There are 1k hp cars on the street in this country. Serious tech features. Do stuff not many people do or have knowledge about. Build 400rwhp+++ NA cars. Do home turbo projects on 5ohs and 4.6's...kits are too expensive, show people how to make there own. Build fast(how about some 10sec. streeters?) modular cars, they are the future, it's sad to say, but not many people care about fast foxes, it's been done and done and done again. How about a project 03 Cobra with the kenne bell blower, how about a project focus...shoot for 400whp or more...Girls are fine, but no more UGLY BITCHES!!! Cars that have more than just an s-trim welds and a cowl hood. Ok, rant off...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.