DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way in this morning I am cruising by one of the local gas stations and the attendant is standing out near one of the pumps takin' a smoke break. Is wanting to get tar into your lungs really worth blowing yourself up?:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
10,331 Posts
I see that ALLLLL the time. I thought I was the only person to notice that asininity.

I actually asked one of the attendants one time about it and they said (in between coughing and gagging) that it's company policy that they have to smoke out front. :eek:

·
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
10,853 Posts
We had a guy smoking near the fuel depot when I was in the Army. Mutha Fucker had a fucking cigar while standing on a 1000 gallons of JP-4.

Little fucker didn't know what hit him when the 1st Sgt saw that. He was pushing a broom for the rest of his career and taking every smoking cessation class that Top could sign him up for. The guy never did quit smoking though. I would go into the barracks and see him right in the common area toking a stogie. Lil fugger didn't have a brain but damn well had balls I have to admit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.