DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to go see it last night, pretty good, except for the fact that it was 3 hours long, and it was a long 3 hours:eek::D
anybody else see it yet?

Jeremy

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eric357 said:
Most of Martin Scorsese's movies are pretty long. And pretty good. Like you described.:p
Yeah, it was almost too long and drawn out, everybody that came out of the theater looked like they had just woke up or something.

wtf is :p for eric?:D
Jeremy:p

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kaji98Z said:
My vote for gayest movie of all time.
haha, proof you saw it!:D

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Really? Hmmm....I don't care to watch something that long at the theater unless I KNOW it'll be good. We watched the making of it and I could tell there'd be some slow moments. Just like the first LOTR movie, too long, drawn out, especially w/meeting all the characters. :rolleyes: I hope part II is better.

·
CFH
8,816 Posts
Thank god I didn't see it. Previews were bad enough.

Girls can too said:
Really? Hmmm....I don't care to watch something that long at the theater unless I KNOW it'll be good. We watched the making of it and I could tell there'd be some slow moments. Just like the first LOTR movie, too long, drawn out, especially w/meeting all the characters. :rolleyes: I hope part II is better.
You're on crack.

·
1,818 Posts
I liked the second LOTR better. But you will probably hear a mix of opinions on that.

I saw some good previews though.
Bad Boys 2
Final Destination 2
X men 2
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Floyd
and another Jim Carrey movie where he gets to be God for a week.

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Kaji98Z said:
You want my crack.
No sweetheart. But I can give you Leon's digits. :p

Breadfan, just because you secretly love the fairy in it doesn't make it a better movie. :rolleyes: BTW, I hear they show his butt in Part II. Is that why you saw it four times already?

·
Chick with a Dick
11,334 Posts
Best action movie ever made...

Eric357 said:
Bad Boys 2
OH MY GAWD! Me too. I will be there opening night w/ prepurchased tickets. Part I is in my DVD player right now. I can't get enuff of it.

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GTJules99 said:
Everytime I see you post I get a kick out of your avatar!
hahahaha, thanks to Chris98GT for it, I can watch that banana forever!:D

·
DERP DERP DERP
37,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Girls can too said:
hehe....I know. :p You'd think staring in his own flick would've cured that little man syndrome. :rolleyes:

lol, how old is that pic now?:rolleyes:
still funny, though!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.