DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
2,380 Posts
One my guys was trying to to join but they screwed him while we was in Afghanistan. Did the test and all that but was 2 days late getting home and miss the dead line. He will be glad to hear this.

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
Can I get a job as a sniper? I want to be the guy with the AR on top of the building next to where the hostages are at. :D

·
Doughnut Lover!
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Osiris said:
What is your pay for an officer w/ 4 years experience?

Unless you wait for the next (if there is one) lateral transfer academy you'll start at the base pay like everyone else. I'm not sure if they even considered it with the lateral one either. Might have started at the bottom in that one too. I'm sure if you call they can tell you.

·
Out
41,944 Posts
jewozzy said:
tru dat i might be too. though ill probably try and go with garland or dpd.
Garland is a bit far for me and DPD is well... DPD :eek:

DSO > DPD

But I'm not about being that jailer crap.

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
Denny said:
Garland is a bit far for me and DPD is well... DPD :eek:

DSO > DPD

But I'm not about being that jailer crap.
they hire deputies off of the streets now. if cannaday wins then you can shove a feather in your ass and we would both be tickled to death because i've had enough of the lupe regime. i dont know when you get back but the next deputy teest is in aug. with a start date of oct.

edit: also you will go straight to traffic for prohbation after the academy and then from there you can transfer to the diff sections.

·
11-05-09
21,427 Posts
jewozzy said:
tru dat i might be too. though ill probably try and go with garland or dpd.
If you go to Garland, you'll be required to attend their FULL in house academy. Which from what I understand, really is an ass kicker.

I'm looking at going to another agency, but I sill have another year before I'm vested.

·
wassup gangstas?
2,902 Posts
Osiris said:
If you go to Garland, you'll be required to attend their FULL in house academy. Which from what I understand, really is an ass kicker.

I'm looking at going to another agency, but I sill have another year before I'm vested.
yeah but then you get to have the ability to give the garland stomp down on a fool.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts