·
Lost in suburbia HELLLLLL
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
LMAO!

"Q: I see you don't like these headers!! Do you have a buy it now price in mind? Maybe we can work some thing out? Please let me know Thanks! answered on: Mar-22-05

A: I don't really have a buy it now price. Whatever they sell for one ebay is what they will go for. "

·
slo95.0 said:
mac shorties are very decent. i have never had a problem with them
i've got them on my car :p

but i don't like them, they were on there when i bought it and everytime i have to un bolt them from the heads it SUCKS getting them back on... but mine don't have a flange all the way across like those do, mine are just individual tubes up to the heads :(

·
#1 HEAT FAN!!
2,531 Posts
I had the same problem with my mac shorties, I will never buy them again, theyre cheap garbage.

·
Worship me
34,345 Posts
Any header without a single flange is going to distort with heat.

When you put the MAC headers back on your car, try putting the tube at the very back on first and then work your way forward. You'd be suprised how that simple approach can make it so easy.

And I've always ran MACs and never had any problem with them.

·
World Record Holder!
12,383 Posts
AL P said:
Any header without a single flange is going to distort with heat.

When you put the MAC headers back on your car, try putting the tube at the very back on first and then work your way forward. You'd be suprised how that simple approach can make it so easy.

And I've always ran MACs and never had any problem with them.
Me to. I had Macs on my first turbo setup. Odly enough it was the passenger side header (opposite side of the turbo) that warped the most.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts