DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
20,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the shooting range outside of Kennedale this past Sunday and got to shoot me a few different guns. I don't know a lot about guns, but I'll post what I know about them.

-.38 cal revolver
-9mm automatic pistol
-.22 revolver
-couple of .22 rifles
-12 guage shotgun
-20 guage shotgun

Honestly, my favorite is getting the 12 guage and going apeshit on the clay pigeons. It's a lot more fun than the pistols or rifles IMO. Out of all the pistols I'd say I enjoyed the .38 revolver the most only because it was the loudest and had the most recoil. Inaccurate as a blind chick throwing a rock but fun to shoot. The 9mm was pretty damn fun as well.

·
Banned
19,494 Posts
Other than a mounted 50 cal aboard ship, my Stryker! :D

·
UNFUCKWITHABLE
12,482 Posts
This past weekend I went boar hunting w/ some friends... didn't kill anything but we made sure to have some fun.

There's nothing like cutting down tree... at 10ft with a 12 gauge (full choke) and 5 shot.

And I love my Marlin 336 (.30/30). I was doing well at 175yds w/ open sights.

But as for straight up fun to shoot... I like a .44mag.

- Matt

·
Premium Member
14,194 Posts
Probably the MG-42.

Although the BAR is very fun and accurate and Thompsons, MP-40, MP-5s, MP-44s, etc are always fun to spray.

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
My Glock 9mm isn't anything special, but it's a fun little gun.

·
Premium Member
14,194 Posts
Dim Mak said:
FN Fal .308
Great guns until you hit full auto :D

Kinda like M-14s, only the first round is on target. Of course the Israeli heavy barrels and the Canadian C2 FALs aren't as bad.

·
Samurai Schmuck
1,908 Posts
Good_Ole_Red said:
Great guns until you hit full auto :D

Kinda like M-14s, only the first round is on target. Of course the Israeli heavy barrels and the Canadian C2 FALs aren't as bad.
That's what i hear!

·
Premium Member
2,002 Posts
My ar-15 with collapsible stock and 12 power nikon scope. That is a blast.

Kyle

·
Get Some!! Get some!!
3,985 Posts
My brother had a tommy gun w/the round clip, never let me shoot it. but it was a cool gun until it was stolen.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts