Ram air hood w/ set up
Rebuilt auto tranny with mods.
$6,000 firm or trade for coupe

Email me for more info. [email protected]
Pics to big to post, email me for pics

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
just my opinion, but if your in TN, and your trying to sell a $4500 car for $6k it may be hard on a D/FW mustang board..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do u figure my cars only worth 4500? and i'm coming to texas in Feb. so i;ll be able to bring the car.

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
$700 catback and $700 headers plus a hot cam. If the car is in good shape then it might be worth it, most 93s are completely ragged out by now.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
reason being most 93's had lotsa problems, first run of the 4th gen.. the adds don't bring but very little $ on resale, it's actualy ezier to sell a bone stocker for the same $ as a slightly modified one, the $700 here and there dont' bring the car up any in price really, i personaly don't use KBB, the #'s are made up, i instead use experience and auto trader prices plus the paper, and what i can buy one for at auction or thru a dealer, it's a combination that tells me what it's worth, just as an example, i had a fella wanting to trade his car for my cobra, i offered him $4500 in trade because i figured i could get that for it, in the mean time i treid to sell it for $4500, no bites even, 93 lt1 6 speed car, just my opinion take it for what it's worth

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The car is in alot better shape then i've seen some damn 95s, the inside is almost flawless, theres only one torn spot in the driver seat. its only got 94,000 miles and the motor was replaced with a 4bolt main like 15,000 miles ago. the tranny has like 3,000 miles on it. the only thing wrong with the paint is a couple of scraches and digs here and there. the ram air hood is like new and thats another 650-700 dollar upgrade. so i dont see where your getting 4500 bucks for a car thats in damn good shape for 11 yrs old.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Actually the man has a point. If you completely discount any of the mods, according to NADAguides.com the car is worth between 5000-6200. NADAGUIDES.com is what most dealerships and insurance companies now use to determine a vehicles value. I know because I work in a body shop and State Farm, Allstate, Progressive, Metlife, Geico, USAA, Travelers, and Farmers INS all use NADAguides.com

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man, i knew someone out there knew what they were talking about.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Why does some smartass always have to bash what a guy asks for his car, its NO skin off your ass. Let the guy ask what he wants to and let the BUYER decide the price he wants to pay.

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
Ignore Chev-Hell he's a pompous prick who thinks he knows what every cars value is.

I'd suggest posting pics, you might get a better response. I'd say $6000 is a good starting point and gives you some room to move, but 80% of the ppl on here don't have cash and will talk shit, and another 19% will try and lowball you.

GL selling and TTT for ya

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
"mad" your just pissed because i didn't run a carfax for you, because YOU are the prick. have you sold your hunk of junk? ultimately the buyer determines value, ... the car may bring 5k, you never know. BUT when you haven't sold it and you bring the price down or take an offer; that's your value point..... i haven't been an ass on here, just bringing up a few good points so if he DOESN'T sell it, he isn't bummed out about it, also, "MAD" how many F body cars have you bought/sold? i use to deal specificly in them. I seem to remember you buying your 95 model for around $5500 right????? sooooo how do you get that his 93 is worth 6k??? i think 45-5 is right.. and you just proved my point, your such a dumbass

·
Bop Double E Rop
2,491 Posts
This car is in excellent shape and has nothing but professional hands under the hood and in the 4l60e. It's well worth the cash...i'b snatch it up in a hurry if I had the extra $$..

Robbie

Kreg....you like your e-mails, buddy??:p

·
P.I.M.P.
3,868 Posts
chev-hell said:
"mad" your just pissed because i didn't run a carfax for you, because YOU are the prick. have you sold your hunk of junk? ultimately the buyer determines value, ... the car may bring 5k, you never know. BUT when you haven't sold it and you bring the price down or take an offer; that's your value point..... i haven't been an ass on here, just bringing up a few good points so if he DOESN'T sell it, he isn't bummed out about it, also, "MAD" how many F body cars have you bought/sold? i use to deal specificly in them. I seem to remember you buying your 95 model for around $5500 right????? sooooo how do you get that his 93 is worth 6k??? i think 45-5 is right.. and you just proved my point, your such a dumbass
Not to start a flame war in this guys thread, but my "hunk of junk" had more miles, and was bone stock (and still whooped cobra's off the line and in the 1/8th). His has what, $2-3k in mods, less miles and is just as well kept? So I'd say $6000 is a good price b/c it gives him flexbility to work with. You've proved nothing except your ignorance.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
not worth my trouble........... it just amazes me now some people that have had a few cars seem to know what stuff actauly sells for......... boy, us dealers don't know squat:rolleyes: i bet they also tell the plumber,electrician,and Doctor how to do their job too:eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Aight, its all fine and dandy, but is anyone interested in my Car? LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No prob. i just need to sell my car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts