DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes probably close to 1 yr old she is brindle in color with white markings shes awsome dog she does have akc registration but i havent sent it off to get her ped. She is a outside dog and thats because she just craps and pees and has no control when she goes, she just goes so she needs alot more attention than what i give her and since i dont have the money to take her to the vet i figure i should sell her and let someone give her some tlc. I talked to a lady and she told me that her dog had the same problem and that it was the tail that was putting preshure on something internal and i talked to my vet about it and he said that that could be a possibility, she has no skin or eye,breathing problems like some bulldogs do and the whole thing about her having no control when she craps dosent affect her in anyway i have had her 1 yr and shes been healthy playfull dog if you have any questions pm me i would like to get $1k for her considering that i payed more than that for her thanx

·
Registered
620 Posts
just had to laugh about the shitting prob.! ttt for ya good luck man!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Them pics suck but when shes all clean she get all the attention imo shes one damn good looking bulldog compared to some out there ttt

jb

·
Registered
101 Posts
Does she have all her shots? Has she been fixed? Has she had any medical problems? How much does she weigh?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
reply made call me man we can work out a deal she need to find a good home asap if not im going to hav eto put her up for sale in the paper
thanx

jb

1 - 17 of 17 Posts