DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Second time around.... Ralph Lauren Towels that were bought, washed, and then sat in my closet. I have 4 bath towels, 5 hand towels (one for decorations I guess), and four wash towels. The towels are a beautiful color of cove blue, but they do not match my red bathroom. All of these cost about $100 at Dillard's, but I'll take any offer for them.

Pictures and color samples (which I don't think show the color bright enough) can be seen here.

PM me for more details.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Offer me something, I spent $100, so anything under that. :)

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
well hell...

RedLilPony said:
Offer me something, I spent $100, so anything under that. :)
like she said, if we offer low, it might offend you. lets try this...how much would you ideally LIKE to get for your towels ?

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
Since everyone is scared to post a damn price, and he aint saying, so how about 25 bucks!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TonyMCev said:
like she said, if we offer low, it might offend you. lets try this...how much would you ideally LIKE to get for your towels ?
I don't get offended. :) 25 seems to be the first "bid."

·
Shakin them haters off!
5,691 Posts
RedLilPony said:
I don't get offended. :) 25 seems to be the first "bid."
Glad to have started something....Geez. When does this auction close? Do you have a reserve?

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
M.O.D. said:
Glad to have started something....Geez. When does this auction close? Do you have a reserve?
lol...he really doesn't have any interest in selling these towels...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TonyMCev said:
lol...he really doesn't have any interest in selling these towels...
I'm a girl you toolshed. And I have been PMing the first person on the list about them. :rolleyes:

·
10% Real Fruit Juice
2,549 Posts
ummm...

RedLilPony said:
I'm a girl you toolshed. And I have been PMing the first person on the list about them. :rolleyes:
if this thread is "the list", i am the first person, and no, you have not been p/ming me. sorry, thought you were a dude...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
halo/horns said:
Dang girl! Bring them to Lyns and I'll give you $25.00 with a shot of Vodka to make it feel better :D

BTW, I PM'd her an offer yesterday :cool:

SOLD :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts