DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just replaced my front door. I replaced the wood door because I did not want all the glass.....it is about 70% glass. It really is a beautiful door and neighbors were curious why I was replacing it since it is so nice. I'm in Garland and will sell it for the first $75 i get.

Thanks,
-kevin

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
bronco_5 said:
I have just replaced my front door. I replaced the wood door because I did not want all the glass.....it is about 70% glass. It really is a beautiful door and neighbors were curious why I was replacing it since it is so nice. I'm in Garland and will sell it for the first $75 i get.

Thanks,
-kevin
does it come with the casing? what size, and which swing is it?
:) any pics..

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chev-hell said:

It does not come with the frame, but one can be had from Lowe's or Home Depot for $60. It is a right-hand door. So from the inside, the door handle is on the right and it swings left. New, it was a $800 door. I can send pics if you send me your email address. I can be emailed at [email protected] or contacted at (972) 675-4005.

Thanks,
-kevin

·
Full tilt boogie !!
10,207 Posts
bronco_5 said:
It does not come with the frame, but one can be had from Lowe's or Home Depot for $60. It is a right-hand door. So from the inside, the door handle is on the right and it swings left. New, it was a $800 door. I can send pics if you send me your email address. I can be emailed at [email protected] or contacted at (972) 675-4005.

Thanks,
-kevin
Im interested, please send pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chev-hell said:

Sorry, I did not answer the size question...........it is a standard door size. The size is 36" X 80".

·
Horse Trader
2,261 Posts
Send pics to stang at indy dot net I have paypal waiting and was JUST looking at purchasing some doors today. If it's the right one I can pick it up tomorrow, Saturday.
Thanks!
Darren

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AcidPete said:
Send pics to stang at indy dot net I have paypal waiting and was JUST looking at purchasing some doors today. If it's the right one I can pick it up tomorrow, Saturday.
Thanks!
Darren

I sent you the pic. Let me know if you got it.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
bronco_5 said:

Thanks,
-kevin

send pics to [email protected]
thanks

·
Horse Trader
2,261 Posts
Got your picture. Thanks but no thanks. While it is a good look'n door it doesn't go with the house. It's a shame too, those things are freak'n expensive. Someone's going to get one heck of a deal. I resized it and attached it. Hope ya don't mind. Good luck w/ the sale!

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
yes, that beveled glass and metal work costs a fortune. Its design is unique and has a very specific decor that it will work with.

helluva good price

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
miketyler said:
yes, that beveled glass and metal work costs a fortune. Its design is unique and has a very specific decor that it will work with.

helluva good price
yep, that's why im picking it up today :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks AcidPete for putting that pic up. I haven't spent the time figuring out how to do that yet.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Grant said:
Thanks for the door, it's great.

I'm glad. I hope you enjoy. :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i'm testing if my number of posts goes up.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh my gawd, it did. It went from 86 to 87. Nice to know that I'm still a newbie from 2001.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is fun! I wonder what number I have to get to have my status updated.

·
Premium Member
1,203 Posts
bronco_5 said:
This is fun! I wonder what number I have to get to have my status updated.
just for future refrence.... if you sell something but you know that someone else said they would definately take it, then the least you can do is answer the phone when they are trying to get it picked up to tell them you sold it...especialy when they sent a courier to your area

1 - 20 of 21 Posts