DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an American Eskimo for sale if anyone is interested. She is one and a half years old and full bread. Paperwork to match. Very loveable dog who loves children. We are selling due to the fact that we live in an apartment and she loves to be outside. Asking $250.00 OBO

P.S. We after to sell before April 1st or she will be going to SPCA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ttt

·
Registered
539 Posts
if you dont sell her let me know my wife does animal rescue and the american eskimo's have the best personality's they really are great dogs she will not buy any animals because her orginaztion is non-profit but they do not put any animals to-sleep they will stay with a foster family till the are adopted....so if you do not sell her and would like to find her a great home then pm me and i will put you in contact with her...

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slammedstang said:
if you dont sell her let me know my wife does animal rescue and the american eskimo's have the best personality's they really are great dogs she will not buy any animals because her orginaztion is non-profit but they do not put any animals to-sleep they will stay with a foster family till the are adopted....so if you do not sell her and would like to find her a great home then pm me and i will put you in contact with her...
thanks I will let you know

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ttt

·
African Booty Scratcher
13,150 Posts
huh?

i saw the title and thought you were selling an american eskimo into slavery. i thought that was a race not a dog breed. ;) good luck finding a home for the dog.

god bless.

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ELVIS said:
i saw the title and thought you were selling an american eskimo into slavery. i thought that was a race not a dog breed. ;) good luck finding a home for the dog.

god bless.
lol

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ttt

·
Premium Member
12,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ttt