DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Back From Oblivion
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 99 Ford Explorer XLT, V8, PRICE REDUCED

We are wanting to sell our 1999 White Ford Explorer. It is a V8, 4 door XLT model with factory tan leather interior, custom Ford floor mats, all power, CD/tape/AM,FM, rear air/radio controls, fog lights, running boards, ABS, dual front airbags, tilt, cruise controll, tow package, lighted keyless entry, flawless exterior, chrome bumpers, roof rack, new shocks, aluminum alloy wheels. Excellent daily driver!! It has 70500 highway miles. Well taken care of, all oil changes done through dealership and Pep Boys. Second owner, non smokers. Asking $9000 (it's Kelly Blue Book Private Party loanable value is $10400!)

Call to come see it or post up.

April 817-313-8459

I'll post up pics later tonight.

·
Back From Oblivion
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
C'mon peeps!! The Explorer gets 16 - 18 miles to the gallon. That's good for an SUV! I only put in 89 octane. She's good for ya!

·
Premium Member
4,416 Posts
This is almost exactly what I've been looking for! My only problem is that I will have to sell my car first and come up with just a little bit more money.....I'll get back with you!!!

·
Back From Oblivion
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amber said:
This is almost exactly what I've been looking for! My only problem is that I will have to sell my car first and come up with just a little bit more money.....I'll get back with you!!!
PM sent girlie

·
Pumpkin Head R.I.P.
2,738 Posts
ttt

·
That's what she said!
3,896 Posts
This is a very nice Explorer guys. I have been in the back seat plenty of times with April.;)

ttt top for ya dumplin'

·
Back From Oblivion
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
88hatch5_0 said:
This is a very nice Explorer guys. I have been in the back seat plenty of times with April.;)

ttt top for ya dumplin'
I know you're trying to help but that's not good advertising!

There has been absolutely NO **ricket ricket* action in this vehicle WHATSOEVER!! ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts