DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, its forsale. Im sure u have seen it on here a few times. Im on my friends computer so i dont have any pics of it yet. I can post some later tonight, here is some info. on it....

Its got a 2.3L, with a 5 speed tranny. It has about 117,000 miles and the oil has been changed every 3-4000. It has a 3/4 DJM drop, clear coners, billet grill, it also has pretty new tires all the way around... two have a little more miles than the others. This is a great truck it gets 24-25 miles to the gallon. Im getting it out of the shop monday or tuesday, i just spent 1500 on a roll pan, thats molded in, all the dents were taken out of the bed and then the bed was painted. All that needs to be painted now its the rest of the truck.(has a key mark and a few little scratches) The interior is in pretty good shape, it has one hole where someone burnt it. Other than that is nice, comes with a Dual am/fm MP3 cd player and pioneer 6x9s the back was cut out for a system but the system was sold a while back. The wires are still ran and can have another system put in. I also have rims for it too, they are 18x9 Eagle alloys that need some tires. They will come with the truck if u want them... Asking 4,000 w/out rims and 4,500 with rims. LMK if ur interested. Like i said i will have pics posted later..so check back!

thanks
justin

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt, i even have the camper top and the stock i beams(if u want to raise it back up) to go with it. $4500 for all of it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts