DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 Owner White with Blk interior GST with 110000 original miles with rebuilt motor and turbos 50k ago. This has the 4g63 Turbo motor in it and is pretty bullet proof. The car is clean with small probs of its age but nothing power train or daily driven related. Original owner is an middle age woman and car has been garage kept. I will get pics if enough interest. COMPLETELY BONE STOCK AND NEVER MODIFIED VIRGIN.

No trades

$3000 negotiable.

Chris
469-585-2361

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ttt, For a clean and fast little car. This car is very capable of 300+ Hp, daily driven reliability with the right mods.

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I should have pics tomorrow afternoon. BTW, Turbo, fuel rail and exhaust all replaced last year. The car was owned by older woman who loved her car and dumped money in it. She only sold it to by a four door. If your a serious buyer hit me up tomorrow as the car will be available for showing.

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up, this car is bad ass 210Hp stock and unmolested. It will sell fast, I have had multiple PM's here and on other sites.

FIRST MONEY TAKES IT!! I WILL NOT HOLD IT. CALL IF INTERESTED.

469-585-2361

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BAD RELIGION said:
Full exhaust
16g
17lbs

a low 13 second car for nothing, lol
660 injectors and a chip/ traction allowing in the 12's.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I need some pics. I would consider hopping on a flight up there, it's a 4.5 hour drive, if I could see some pics.

edit - what all is wrong with it? Does the AC and heater work?

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pics are up.

This car is bad ass, I drove it around today and the car just gets up and goes.

List of things that can or can't be fixed depending on price.

Keep in mind original owner:
needs inspection it went out this month
window regulator
radio
driver door rubber window trim
oil pressure sensor and A/C needs recharge but everything is good.

This is small minor stuff considering the new parts on this car and its condition. I can fix all but the price will reflect.

Call if interested, have many lookers. 469-585-2361

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I Will Not Be Online Until Late Tonight. If You Are A Serious Buyer Call Me For More Details. This Car Is Also Listed On 3 Other Websites So If You Want It You Need To Move Quick.

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Frisco

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
up for the day. The car is available for viewing and I need to sell it. My number is above and I will be away from the comp until this afternoon.

·
Honda God
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sold!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts