DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*updated* WTS/WTT - 2003 Zinc Yellow Mach 1 5spd

*updated*

I need to sell/trade my 2003 ZY Mach 1 5 speed. The car currently has 15,800 miles on it and is in excellent condition. There is some minor curb scraping damage to the driver side front wheel and one tiny door ding that can only be seen at certain angles. Mods are flowmaster weld in mufflers, steeda shifter, honeycomb panel on trunk lid. I have driven this car lightly since it was new, unlike the 01 GT I traded in for it. This car needs to go so I can get ready to go back to college! Sell for 18,500 or take over payments of $498.37 for 39 months remaining on Ford Credit loan for a total of $19,436 @ 0% interest.

Trades considered - 5.0 Mustangs, 96-98 Cobras, late 70s early 80s Camaro or Firebird, some sort of fast car that's under $10k

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is correct or I'd never be able to get a loan on anything... my credit isn't quite that substantial :)

I talked to Ford Credit and all you have to do to take over payments is fill out a transfer of equity form to get it transferred to your name and address, etc.

If you are serious please PM me and I will give you my cell phone number.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car still for sale, has 15,600 miles on it now. Sell for $18,500 or take over payments of $498.37 for 39 months remaining on Ford Credit account for total of $19436.43 at 0% interest.

Will take part trade on a decent running car, prefer something like a 5.0 or older Camaro or Firebird.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
More pics, also note that the clip that holds the mat in place on the driver side decided to tear out of the carpet. This happened yesterday when I was getting into the car. I imagine it would be an easy fix, the carpet is still there, just pulled back where the clip was holding it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts