DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No longer selling for a friend ;) I now have the car at my place, so I can get pictures, and anyone can come and look at it any time. It is silver with grey interior. Driver's door and both fenders are dented, but I am parting out a 93 that has good fenders and a decent door that I will sell with the car for $90 for all three pieces. Everything else on the car is good, glass is perfect, interior is there, but not bolted in (yes i have all the bolts), wheels are nothing to brag about, just regular steel wheels, but on the 93 I am parting out, it has 10 holes with new tires that I will put on it for an extra $200 (price is so high because of the brand new tires). Asking $300 for the car as it sits, $390 with decent body panels, $500 with better wheels, or $590 with everything.

I might even throw in a 5.0 motor to go with it, complete from intake to oil pan, bolt up your accessories and tranny and go for some extra $$.

If you are interested in this car, pm me or post up. I will have some pics up tomorrow, or you can come view the car any time.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics will be posted and sent out tomorrow once I get them

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
absolutly, do you have my number or address?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i am sorry to hear about that man. I will shoot everyone some pics and post pics in the next hour.

And now that I have look at it in the daylight a little better, the driver's side fender is decnt, just needs a little body work, but the driver's door and pass fender should probably be replaced. All the other body panels are great though.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a couple people coming to look at it today so it might already be sold, but here are the pics anyway :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
last set

Attachments