Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where: Freebirds World Burrito in Fort Worth
Date: March 24, 2005 [Thursday]
Time: 7:00 PM
Why: Just a dinner GTG
Who's Invited: Anyone

March 17 went as planned, so we're going to do it again! This time maybe we'll have more people!

I'd really like to meet some more of y'all. If you don't know what Freebirds is, then you need to get out more often. It's only the best burritos (in my opinion) around.

Where Is It? Freebirds is right off of Hulen St in Fort Worth. To get there, exit 20 and then go towards the mall. At the first traffic signal that does not take you to the mall, turn right (this should be Overton Ridge). Then go down past the first light and then at the next place you can turn left, turn left. Then turn into the Ultimate Electronics parking lot and look to your left, and voila: there's Freebirds World Burrito. It's not far down at all, so make sure you don't pass it [halo/horns]!! If you need to, call Freebirds for directions: 817 294 7241

If you didn't go this time, we'll probably be sitting with the largest group. We'll wave at ya!

·
The token Asian guy
8,050 Posts
topless98gt said:

March 17 went as planned, so we're going to do it again! This time maybe we'll have more people!

I'd really like to meet some more of y'all. If you don't know what Freebirds is, then you need to get out more often. It's only the best burritos (in my opinion) around.

Where Is It? Freebirds is right off of Hulen St in Fort Worth. To get there, exit 20 and then go towards the mall. At the first traffic signal that does not take you to the mall, turn right (this should be Overton Ridge). Then go down past the first light and then at the next place you can turn left, turn left. Then turn into the Ultimate Electronics parking lot and look to your left, and voila: there's Freebirds World Burrito. It's not far down at all, so make sure you don't pass it [halo/horns]!! If you need to, call Freebirds for directions: 817 294 7241

If you didn't go this time, we'll probably be sitting with the largest group. We'll wave at ya!
I might be in town for this. If so, I'll be there.

·
Blue5spd's a titty baby
13,472 Posts
I think I have to check out what all the hype about Freebirds is, count me in.

·
DFWMUSTANGS.NET
7,886 Posts
I have a doctor's appointment back in dallas in the afternoon on thursday but I'll try to head back for it.

·
Keep your unicorns
12,421 Posts
Freebirds is only about 30% better than Chipotle. I'll plan on making it to this one but I'll forget at the last minute as usual.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'll be there if Tarrant county actually paves my street in the next two days.They turned it into mush two weeks ago and I've had to let my car sit in the garage all these 75-80 degree days... :mad: however,if I can get out count me in.My wife is 9months pregnant,I'll bet she could go for a burrito. :rolleyes:

·
No, I don't have a turbo
2,203 Posts
topless98gt said:
Wife and I will attend.

Todd

1 - 20 of 48 Posts