DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies: Would you rather get something from Fredericks or from Victorias ?

Gentelmen ( and I use the term loosely ): Which set of girls do you have a preference for ? The Vickies girls seem to have a little more class while the Fredericks girls...well...seem like they would be alot more fun :D

G

·
Depends on what you're shopping for. If youw ant something "sexy" for when you're going to bare it all, then I'd go with Fredericks, while for more conservative affairs, I go to Victorias. Also, most women with larger breasts sometimes find it easier to find more selection @ Frederick's. I have a hard time at Vicki's just for the fact they don't make shit for a DD :mad:

· Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
Speaking as a girl who has had presents bought from both stores:

Fredericks means business, Victorias mean 'sleep and look pretty'. ;)

I like fredericks because their Smalls and Xsmalls fit me better than victorias secrets. I got this adorable blue nighty from VS in an Xsmall, I didn't try it on, I just said 'Oh look, thats what I want, will you buy it for me', but when I got home and put it on, it was a bit too big all over. :(

But gimmie some trashy lingerie any day, I prefer to sleep in a tanktop and PJ pants, or just a tank top anyways. :D

· Worship me
34,275 Posts
I like chicks who sleep naked so you can get right in there if you need to....

· Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
AL P said:
I get cold easily. Even under a down comforter, a thick flannel blanket, the person next to me complaining that he's too hot and sweating, I'm still freezing my ass off.

Besides, you can't tell me that it isn't sexy to see a girl get out of bed in white cotton panties, a soft cotton tank top, with sleepy eyes and her hair a little messy and squashed into the side of her face, fumbling blindly for the bathroom door, mumbling incoherently about needing to brush her teeth. :D

· Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
KiwiGT said:

Besides, you can't tell me that it isn't sexy to see a girl get out of bed in white cotton panties, a soft cotton tank top, with sleepy eyes and her hair a little messy and squashed into the side of her face, fumbling blindly for the bathroom door, mumbling incoherently about needing to brush her teeth. :D
arggg.;)

· Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
Yea, and you guys thought I was going to write something all sexy. :p

· Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed. Makes way for the all important stealth mode poke. As long as she sleeps on her side or back you can sneak it in and by the time she wakes up it is to late ! Doesn't work with the girls who sleep on their stomach. You don't have the plausible deniability of "I was asleep, it just kinda happened !"

AL P said:

· Merry HoHo
31,627 Posts
EquusCriollo said:
Agreed. Makes way for the all important stealth mode poke. As long as she sleeps on her side or back you can sneak it in and by the time she wakes up it is to late ! Doesn't work with the girls who sleep on their stomach. You don't have the plausible deniability of "I was asleep, it just kinda happened !"
i got trouble for cold staring before.

· Resident Ankle Biter
4,115 Posts
EquusCriollo said:
Deniability, scheniability.

What you're SUPPOSED to do is rub on her back a little, then rub her butt and rub AROUND the general honey pot area without ever actually touching the good bits, or just lightly brush up against them. After about ten minutes then you dive in for the kill, if she's not gagging for after 15 minutes, you have a cold fish. She'll be MORE than willing for a little late night/morning nookie if you put a little effort into getting her worked up first rather than saying 'Sorry honey, it slipped in' or even better 'Golly gee, I must have been dreaming!'.

Give us some credit, we KNOW you're lying. :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.