DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
25,199 Posts
and use the phrase "do not attempt" in ads that show vehicles climbing mountains or performing other aggressive maneuvers
Its official common, sense is a thing of the past.

·
Registered
773 Posts
WTF ?!

"Federal regulators already have agreed with Ford that the Explorer was no more likely to roll over than other midsize sport-utility vehicles"

That is a raw fucking deal for Ford.

Government: "No you weren't doing anything illiegal, immoral, or different from any of your competitors, but we are going to use this as an excuse to rob you of your hard earned patent rights and squeeze you for some cash."

Ford: " No reach around ?"

Government: "Don't bitch or when were through we will sew your asshole shut"

Kirbster said:

·
Boost is Life
4,339 Posts
<I>As part of the settlement, Ford will share its patented Belt-Minder technology, which beeps at passengers who aren't wearing seat belts. </I>

That's a punishment for the people! I hate that crap. Glad its turned off on my L.

Later,

·
Married Man on 14Feb2010
14,105 Posts
junkstang88 said:

:eek: :eek: :eek: They're getting out cheap !! Dayummm !!!

-Aaron [/B]
No they are not. They had to give up a patent. That could be worth millions too.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Lethal said:
They should've got mini-vans in the first place. Most people make a waste of SUV's. :rolleyes:
True. I never could understand why some go out and buy these SUV's with 4x4, lift kit, mud tires, kc lights, ranch hand grills, ect and never have the intentions of off-roading of anykind. :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.