DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
my name doesn't mean coke
1,472 Posts
i agree but that driver wasn't that good either, he got squilry(sp) in some corners and the some of the other ones he took a little too wide. but everytime that elise got close the vette would just be like [big daddy]peace out[big daddy]:D lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It had to suck being in the Elise down that long stretch after topping out and watching the Vette disappear. I wonder how it would of turned out if they used a Z06 instead? I wouldn't mind having a Elise to play around with on road course, but I would definitely like to have a Z06 instead, for obvious reasons.

·
The Janitor
15,927 Posts
oh my god you guys, watch the tach, this driver is hitting i would say 75% and not even pushing it hard in the breaking zones. He knows the track though, definately knows it well. He is far too calm and relaxed and laughing to be really pushing it. He has a good 2500 rpms left to play with it looks like.

·
11-05-09
21,629 Posts
32VfromHell said:
oh my god you guys, watch the tach, this driver is hitting i would say 75% and not even pushing it hard in the breaking zones. He knows the track though, definately knows it well. He is far too calm and relaxed and laughing to be really pushing it. He has a good 2500 rpms left to play with it looks like.

That Elise got OWNED!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.