DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Timmay
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damnit, i am hungry, why can't fast food deliver?? shit i can spend the 7+ dollars it would cost to give the places a reason to deliver. i guess it is a good thing though considering that I am on my way to the FFA if I ever stop workin out (future fatasses of america) any ideas for late night delivery?? besides chinese or pizza?

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
Ummmmm . . . Freebirds :D

HAHAHAHAHA Does that help? :cool:

·
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!
14,997 Posts
leda said:
Damn, they deliver too? I can't wait til they get the one up here built, so I can see what the fuss is all about!
No, they don't deliver, I was just trying to piss the big guy off.

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
Tiny Tim said:
have you ever been in a restaurant and wanted to take someone else's food because yours is taking to long to get out? or grab it from the tray as the waiter walks by? or is that just me?
...OMG!!! I'm cracking up over here!!

And....well....I think that's just you;)

·
Certified CRAZY!
4,371 Posts
LMAO....I'm getting a visual here!!

We're sitting at the table, patiently waiting for our food. We see the waiter coming. I tell the children "sit up, here it comes". Then all of the sudden, this big tall guy stands up "I can't take it anymore....gimme that tray!!!"

Non-chilanley (sp) sets the ENTIRE tray of 2 adult and 2 kids meals on his table. Gently sits down, and with a grin and a sigh of relief, starts devouring the food laid out before him........with no regards to the children screaming in the background.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts