DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its came down to these 2 vehicles on what im going to get when i trade my truck in soon...So what are yalls thoughts and ideas?

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how much are the svt's going for?

·
my name doesn't mean coke
1,472 Posts
Listed below are a few of the key features included on the Focus SVT

170-hp 2.0L 16-valve DOHC Zetec engine
Unique cast aluminum 5-spoke 17”x7" wheels
Stainless steel pedals
Custom SVT styling cues inside and out
MSRP $19,100*
EPA estimated mpg:
21 city / 25 highway**

svt focus

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Get the Ranger. You never know when you might need to haul something. The Rangers are good trucks IMO. I bought one new in 93 (a bright red Spalsh :p). Only had it for a few years- but put almost 60K on it. Drove it to N. Dakota and back a few times, too. Neighbor has a Focus and he claims its a POS. But, this guy can't even change a taillight bulb! :eek: Anyway, I think your better off in the Ranger. You could always drop in a 5.0 later!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
keep the ideas coming!

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i dont want to spend no more than 14-15k cuz i will go upside down round 1-2k on my truck...i wouldnt mind having a 4x4 explorer, but financing on a explorer 48mos is gonna be expensive cuz i wont find one cheaper than 15k that will finance 60mos

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
THE_RAM said:
well i dont want to spend no more than 14-15k cuz i will go upside down round 1-2k on my truck...i wouldnt mind having a 4x4 explorer, but financing on a explorer 48mos is gonna be expensive cuz i wont find one cheaper than 15k that will finance 60mos
How much are the payments on that Dodge?

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KevinH78 said:
How much are the payments on that Dodge?
278 and i financed 12,9 for 60mos

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what was interest rate? where did ya get it? and any of info would be appreciated

·
Punk Ass Bitch
11,008 Posts
THE_RAM said:
what was interest rate? where did ya get it? and any of info would be appreciated
The interest rate is 9. something and I got it from my friend Dash in Gladewater that I posted in your other thread. Anyway, he is at J.O. Williams in Gladewater and the phone number is 903-845-2222 if you want to call him and see what he has.

·
Behind Blue Eyes..
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
keep the ideas coming!

·
Registered
6,521 Posts
Get the Rander Edge. I have an 02 Edge and I like it. I had some problems in the beginning but they were all dealership created. The stupid techs messed it up. The truck is great now. It is a tough little truck and is fun to run around in. The downside to the Edge is the 4.0 only comes in the 4 door cabs in 4x4 I think and all the other like mine are the 3.0. The 3.0 is slow and does not get the best MPG. I get about 18-19 in the city but I still like the truck. Good daily driver and works great for when I need to haul stuff. The Focus, well, it is still a Focus. I would choose a different car if I was wanting a daily driver.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.