DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a fish in a pond swimming around looking for food and looks up and noticed a fly flying around. He thinks to him self " If that fly drops to inches I can jump up an eat him".

While this is going on there is a bear who see the fish and thanks to himself " if the fly drop 2 inches the fish will get the fly and I will get the fish".

Now there is a hunter who was fixing to eat his lunch notices the bear and thinks to himself " If the fly drop 2 inches the fish will get the fly, the bear will get the fish and I will shoot the bear".

At this time a bobcat sees the hunter lunch and thinks to himself "If the fly drops 2 inches the fish will get the fly the bear will get the fish the hunter will get the bear and I will get the hunters sandwich".

Then it happens! The fly drops 2 inches the fish gets the fly the bear gets the fish the hunter shoots the bear and the bobcat spings out for the sandwich and misses and lands in the water.

The moral of the story: The fly drops 2 inches the pussy is gonna get wet.

·
gotta love hotties
1,093 Posts
holy shit this is an OLD FUCKING JOKE!!!! I first heard this when I was still in middle school. now I am 21, so that was quite some time back.

but it is still pretty funny:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts