DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i bought about 20lbs a few months ago and today was the first time using it. Started off with just the 1/2lb bombs at first but got bored with that quick. My buddy Tim, who's land we were on, had an old dishwasher. Made up a one pounder, straped it inside and blow that sum bitch to pieces. I thought it would just blow the door off but no, its destroyed. He had a crappy camera/video recorded that had no sound. But once his ******* ass fiqure outs had to load to a computer ill post it.

·
User may be editing post.
12,013 Posts
yeah I have a few pounds sitting in a box in the closet for whenever DFW stangs can find someone with some land willing to let us shoot on.

·
Arbeit Macht Frei
19,759 Posts
Alright, anyone watch Mythbusters last night?

WHos going to try the ice trick?!

·
Registered
569 Posts
yeah I have a few pounds sitting in a box in the closet for whenever DFW stangs can find someone with some land willing to let us shoot on.

I got a place. How much shooting are we talking about? The neighbors are far away but they may call the Sheriff's department if they hear a war going on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.