DFW 'Stang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime someone starts shit with the mavs Finley always goes up to them and starts laughing with them. Tonight Baron Davis was messing with Josh Howard and the whole bench so then finley runs up to him and tells him a joke!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bam66 said:
Finley isnt worth what they are paying him, they need to get rid of him
He is supposed to be the leader and protect his players. Instead he goes and play patty cake with Davis who wanted to kick Dirk's ass!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
JMAC said:
Finley should have been traded 2yrs ago.
I agree, he takes too many shots and tries to carry the team too much, he needs to pass the ball around and wait for the open look instead of trying to take defenders to the basket

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
bam66 said:
I agree, he takes too many shots and tries to carry the team too much, he needs to pass the ball around and wait for the open look instead of trying to take defenders to the basket
thats all he is good at. finley is a one on one player and did a great job for the mavs when they had no one else, but isnt near as good at team play. he also is a jump shooter. for someone that is a one on one, he doesnt drive to the basket enough in my opinion.

·
UFO Club Member
1,527 Posts
Finley needs to get in gear like he was against the Kings last year when he almost got in a fight with bobby jackson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts