DFW Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took long enough... She needs new paint and a few small mechanical things (header gasket/H-pipe and adjustable clutch cable), but she is a strong daily drive and runs well. She may not be the best looking, but I love her... :)

Spot on the ground is not for the Stang...

· Premium Member
1,744 Posts
ahh the infamous "ricer" gauge,Why do people put them in their cars,Most who do ,dont have a wide band o2
thats why it sweaps all the time,

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine doesn't sweep all the time. I have it because I was having lots of problems diagnosing a problem that ended up being the fuel pump. If I had thought to put the guage in then, I would have figured it out pretty fast. Now I will know.

Oh, and I like it :D

· PVC Racing
9,460 Posts
looks good man. The paint looks fine to me, but thats looking at a pic and not it in person. The only thing it looks like it would need is a new set of headlights and you will be god to go.

<---------- really needs a paint job on his car. ;)

Brandon

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am planning on pulling the blacl strip as soon as I get her painter... Paint is faded, the camera just treated her well. :D

I wanted a project and something to make into a road racer, not I have it... Can't wait to dump money into her lol... :D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.