DFW Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Old Fart
1,359 Posts
I remember reading an article about a twin-turbo plus roots supercharged Ferrari. I think it was Koenig that fabbed it. This was back in late 80's, early 90's. The turbos were set to kick in at high end, the supercharger, being a roots, at low end. Sick I tell you.

:p
These people are sick with money. Michael Jackson-types that f*ck up their cars instead of their face. Leno put a nitrous system in his $500k Cobra 427. Sick I tell you.
:p

[EDIT]http://www.fca-houston.org/R&TListing.htm[/EDIT]

·
Premium Member
36,166 Posts
I would buy it for 45 G's...

·
Hustlin'
8,099 Posts
Got Boost? said:
I would buy it for 45 G's...
Ya I think so too. I don't care if it is an 85, if someone asked you what you drive and you reply w/ 'a twin turbo ferrari testarossa', your in!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
very nice

·
Premium Member
14,251 Posts
"Twin Turbo Charged to handle up to 1500 HP currently tuned down to 960 hp+ at Crank - 880 hp+ at Wheels - up to 22 lbs of boost. 200+ MPH on regular 93 octane Chevron pump gas"

·
Is it cold in here?
7,371 Posts
Didn't there used to be one in Dallas that maxed out a 1200rwhp dyno?? I think I remember seeing that someone saw or raced it a while back. That thing would be a bad mofo on the highway!!:D

·
How you doin'
28,254 Posts
spankustang said:
Didn't there used to be one in Dallas that maxed out a 1200rwhp dyno?? I think I remember seeing that someone saw or raced it a while back. That thing would be a bad mofo on the highway!!:D
that's one of those guys that owns "ID" software...the guys that make "Quake" and a few other computer games. they're in mesquite, across 635 from town east mall, in town east towers. he has quite a few ferraris, including a F50!

brad

·
Frequent Flyer
9,148 Posts
STANGGT40 said:
that's one of those guys that owns "ID" software...the guys that make "Quake" and a few other computer games. they're in mesquite, across 635 from town east mall, in town east towers. he has quite a few ferraris, including a F50!

brad
John Carmack.

·
No Cerveza... No Trabajo
21,924 Posts
STANGGT40 said:

brad
Not anymore, they are across the street from Hooters in Mesquite now.

Bad ass offices, much better than the "black tower".

He has an F40, F50 and a Testa.

Bad ass job if you can get the gig. They rent out Ennis and Texas Motorplex every so often to play.

Here is his F40:

·
T-MINUS
28,539 Posts
That f40 makes me all giddy.

I have a question..If that testarossa screams 85...what does an 85 mustang scream?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts