DFW Mustang Forums banner

Female Gift Thread

4K views 96 replies 46 participants last post by  Avery'sDad 
#1 · (Edited)
Female Gift Thread.... Thanks Leah

Well, its that time of year. Im sure I'm not the only guy who has absolutely no idea what to get the woman. I am also restricted to online purchasing.

What have you bought your wife, or what are you planning to?
Smart guys, help us out!!

#33 ·
LEAH!
She claims to not like jewelry much.
I cant buy a ring, because that + the 4 year relationship will confuse her...
She dosnt wear braclets, and rarely wears necklaces

:(

#28 · (Edited)
Going to have to agree with VS, you could also try a nice watch, diamond earrings, massage, hair, something nice for the house, my husband bought me a 47 inch lcd tv for the bedroom for Christmas the year before last, and last year he bought me a 25.5 inch monitor for my computer can't really go wrong with something for the house if its not something she would just go out and buy herself

was just corrected on the sizes sorry

#34 ·
Well, its that time of year. Im sure I'm not the only guy who has absolutely no idea what to get the woman. I am also restricted to online purchasing.

THIS:

And Nick C. is detailing her car for me.:tounge-in-cheek:

Oh and 3 18K gold chains for her pendants she wanted. Im broke this year, can't do much.

#39 ·
Why dont you buy her a mop and a broom and tell her to get her ass back in the kitchen where she belongs.If she backtalks you, stick her head in the toliet while fucking her in da poopah.

#41 ·
Yeah man she will love that, don't forget to tell her Merry Christmas.

A hint I learned when buying people gifts, get her something you will get use out of aswell. And something I found that could count as stuff for the home that is cool and neat was the dyson bladeless fan. Looks cool as shit. Idk if she will be happy with a kick ass fan though.

If she cooks alot, cut co. Knives are great, some nice pans ect.

What kind of stuff is she into?

#50 ·
I wish I could say but she reads the site.

#63 ·

I'm pretty sure I'm going to get stabbed Christmas morning after she opens her "gifts"....

Little shampooer for when the kids puke/spill stuff on the floor or the dogs puke.

Kitchen stuff

One little thing of jewelery.

#65 ·
I almost always get Bath & Body Works along with some Fredricks of Hollywood stuff. = )

I've also gotten a new Coach purse. = )

And also I've been taking on shopping spree's.

For the in-law we always get her whatever new perfume she has found.
And my mom I get Barnes and Nobles gift card.
All these are GREAT ideas.

#66 ·
She got a trip to Turks and Caicos last week and an engagement ring two months so Christmas is pretty much off this year per her request.

She's still getting some Chanel and a David Yurman Hampton Blue ring as a surprise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.